I just got busted for.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:21:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just got busted for.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just got busted for....  (Read 14867 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: April 28, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »

Ok, I'll just give my input - it's not a big deal, considering your age, just don't make a habit of doing stupid sh*t like this. And seriously, it is stupid. Not the underage drinking, especially if you do it in moderation like you say you do, but the bringing it to school part. WTF were you thinking?

Guess it's not as dumb as the girls in my high school who passed around the peppermint schnapps under the lunch table where the teachers could see them.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 12:06:42 PM »

There is a connection. DUI and underage drinking are both illegal.

DUI and underage drinking occured long before Bush or his father were in office.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »

DUI and underage drinking occured long before Bush or his father were in office.

Adultery and lieing about it occured long before Clinton was in office.

When did I say otherwise? Oh, that's right - I didn't, so maybe you shouldn't bring up irrelevant things.

And by the way, anyone with half a brain could see your implication that the president's character contributed to these things - if you don't want people to take that as your point, then learn how to make your point better. You've got only yourself to blame for the bad context of your statement.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 12:31:44 PM »

Adultery and lieing about it occured long before Clinton was in office.

When did I say otherwise? Oh, that's right - I didn't, so maybe you shouldn't bring up irrelevant things.

And by the way, anyone with half a brain could see your implication that the president's character contributed to these things - if you don't want people to take that as your point, then learn how to make your point better. You've got only yourself to blame for the bad context of your statement.
obviously, not everyone thinks like you

Obviously not, but enough people thought like me on this to see an implication from you that Bush's character from 1976 is relevant to Tweed briging booze to school. I don't see anyone taking your side on this, so maybe you should just admit you made your point poorly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies