Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 02, 2015, 04:46:42 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  The Truman Building: The Department of State - Brief Communiqué
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Truman Building: The Department of State - Brief Communiqué  (Read 1644 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
YaBB God
Chile

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:42 pm »
Ignore

Update coming later today.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 06:29:27 pm »
Ignore

Oh guys! I have been pretty inactive during the last two weeks, I'll try to post something this week but I'm not sure because I'm doing many things in real life...

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger man." John F. Kennedy
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 10:38:29 pm »
Ignore

Official Press Release

An official trip to the city of Rio de Janeiro is scheduled for this saturday. The SoEA is expected to meet with Carioca Mayor Eduardo Paes and the Brazilian President Dilma Roussef. The trip is part of a new set of initiatives of the Atlasian Chief Diplomat after the sucessful Israel-Palestine Peace Initiative. SoEA Superique told reporters that the visit to Brazil is just one of the many visits  to Latin America that comes as part of what he calls a "Look to the South".

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 11:11:11 am »
Ignore

How does the Duke Administration plan on treating the Modi Administration in India?

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 05:30:44 pm »
Ignore

How does the Duke Administration plan on treating the Modi Administration in India?

The Duke Administration respects the electoral process in India and congratulate Mr. Modi and his party BJP for their victories during the 2014 Election. We believe that there was a strong energy in support of him and we hope that this same energy can be used for some necessary reforms that India currently needs. A varied set of technological, economical, political and administrative issues need to be resolved in India and the Atlasian Diplomacy hopes that Modi and his newly-elected government can deal with those problems.

However, we still have some concerns when it comes to Modi's Foreign Policy, we hope that the BJP abandon their historical anti-Pakistan rhetoric and I hope that all the minority groups in India can be respected. If abuses and anti-minorities measures are taken, the Duke Administration will not endorse with those terrible actions and we would take the proper diplomatic measures to deal with any sort of abuse.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
YaBB God
Chile

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 08:36:40 pm »
Ignore

I understand this might be complicated to do, but is there any chance we could get an update on the state and the membership of the Global Treaty Organization? I wish to write a piece of legislation regarding that, but the information is not updated, xD
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 06:03:11 pm »
Ignore

I understand this might be complicated to do, but is there any chance we could get an update on the state and the membership of the Global Treaty Organization? I wish to write a piece of legislation regarding that, but the information is not updated, xD

I could do that for you but I actually have to do a Foreign Policy Review as soon as possible Tongue

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
YaBB God
Chile

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 08:04:38 pm »
Ignore

I could do that for you but I actually have to do a Foreign Policy Review as soon as possible Tongue

No worries then, I'll wait until the Foreign Policy Review!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 04:01:43 pm »
Ignore

It's time to revive this. Soon, we are going back to Washington.

Jim Bolivar di Griz
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 04:39:49 pm »
Ignore

Despite your certain vice, I'm looking forward to have an effective partnership with you Smiley

Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 04:40:38 pm »
Ignore

The memories. Good luck Superique!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 08:15:34 pm »
Ignore

Despite your certain vice, I'm looking forward to have an effective partnership with you Smiley

Relax, I'll keep Underwooding here and there, but I don't intend to do so all the time.

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2015, 10:59:35 pm »
Ignore

The Secretary of State announces measures to streamline the Department of State budget and improve the fight against terrorism.

It is a pleasure to be here once more in this office and in this building that I love so much. Now that I'm finally at this sacred place, it is more than time to take decisive actions by writing two Department Directives .

The first Directive that I decided to create is supposed to rearrange part of our budget by saving money that is supposed to go over my salary and using it as part of an educational program based on financial support for UN models across the country.

State Department Directive #1

(1) Giving the Public Money a better place to go.

a)   Due to our current budgetary restraints, the current Secretary of State shall receive the Minimum Wage as established by Atlasian Federal Law. All of the funds saved by this action shall be used in the Educational Programs from the Department of State.

(2) UN for Youth

a)   Due to the educational importance of UN Models, The Department of State hereby creates the “UN for Youth” Program. Its purpose is to invest and provide advice on UN Models for college and university students.
b)   Yearly, the Department of State will open contest to select 500 models to receive monetary support from the Federal Government. The “UN for Youth” shall focus mainly on models designed by educational institutions from underdeveloped and poor communities.  

The second Directive is focused especially on the recent events around Terrorism. It will focus on ways to increase prevention against terrorist actions and enhance better protection to our computer systems and our public offices. This second Directive was partly inspired in recent actions taken by our Secretary of Interior, Mr. Hagrid.

State Department Directive #2

Acknowledging that Terrorism represents a huge threat to Atlasian Security, to the basic Constitutional rights of our citizens and to the proper functioning of this nation economy;  
Terrified by the increasing terrorist actions;
Concerned that the current domestic policies against the recent attacks are being insufficient until now;

The Atlasian Department of State hereby orders that:

(1) Increase Security Actions at the Department of State and Subsidiary Offices

a)   The Department of State, the Department of Defense and all remaining agencies shall start to take the following actions: the contingent of off-hours security personnel shall be doubled; perimeter patrols shall be doubled in frequency; all guests and visitors must receive and display a security pass, effective immediately; employees must be able and willing to present identification upon request.
b)   The National Security Agency shall create an appropriate team focused on creating a National Plan for Virtual Security (NPVS) to strengthen security in Government-held Server; to further protect classified material and other public archives and to instruct, with   public servants on Virtual Security  
c)   The NPVS shall be funded by a portion of the current Department of State discretionary budget and shall be used not only to protect the computer systems under the Department of State umbrella but also the ones under the Department of Internal Affairs umbrella.

(2) Help Investigations and the proper Judicial Procedures of the recent terrorist attacks.

a)   The National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency shall create a special team to support the D.C. Police’s investigations over the terrorist attack in the Census Bureau Office.
b)   After a confirmation from the Spanish authorities, the Central Intelligence Agency shall send a resolute number of its agents to supervise the extradition of Mr. Sirnick to Atlasian lands. If that procedure of extradition is already made, it shall end this mission.

(3) Federal-Regional Cooperation

a) The NPVS should help Regional Governments if requested by them. Regions, with the Federal Government playing an assistance role, shall mainly address funding for cooperative action.  

xSuperique
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:03:58 pm by Citizen Superique »Logged

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 06:01:17 pm »
Ignore

DIRECTIVE AGAINST TAP AND PMA

In light of the recent attacks in Topeka and the executive order taken by President Lumine. The following Directive is created.

State Department Directive #3
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in Topeka, Kansas, the Atlasian Department of State hereby orders that:

(1) Hunting down the PMA and the TAP
a) The National Security Agency shall assist the law enforcing federal and regional authorities in tracking the location of the terrorists from the Patriotic Militia of Atlasia and the True Atlasian Patriots. Furthermore, it shall create a special team to investigate both terrorist organizations and prevent them of further action.
(2) Protecting Law & Order across the nation
a) The National Guard shall be prepared for conflict in case of further attacks across the country. Its main mission is to help other Federal forces and Regional forces. In the absence of any of those, the National Guard may act on its own.
b)The National Guard shall be in full mobilization for the next 48 hours. It shall assist police patrolling along the Regions and focus on the protection of public buildings. This mobilization will continue in case of further Directives. 

xSuperique
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:17:56 pm by Citizen Superique »Logged

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 10:48:32 pm »
Ignore

Brief Communiqué

The Atlasian Government has entered in contact with some the governments from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia due to the recent developments in Iraq. It is part of our interest to foster ties with some strategic regional players from the region in other to start taking a coordinate approach between Atlasians and those countries on matters such as oil production and Iraq.

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:06 pm »
Ignore

Sorry for not being active this week. I hope that I can return to my personal standards next week. I promise.

Senator Blair
Blair2015
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 04:15:22 pm »
Ignore

I'd like some updates Mr Secretary regarding some major issues.

I) What further actions are we taking to combat ISIL in Iraq and Syria?
II) Is there any room for a political settlement in Syria?
III) What is the view of the administration in regards to the emerging Yemen civil war? 

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout