Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2014, 11:27:17 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 135344 times)
Gass3268
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: September 25, 2014, 10:58:05 am »
Ignore

I, Gass3268, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

SirNick
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: September 25, 2014, 04:38:07 pm »
Ignore

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia (as long as it suits the needs of the Game Moderator o_O), so help me Dave.
RR1997
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: September 25, 2014, 05:07:00 pm »
Ignore

I, RR1997, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.

PM Economic:2.13
PM Social:  -2.17

Summary of my political views
Cris
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: September 26, 2014, 06:41:27 am »
Ignore

I, Cris, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Archduke, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

Governor TJ
TJ in Cleve
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: September 26, 2014, 10:00:19 pm »
Ignore

I, TJ in Cleve, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: September 27, 2014, 07:28:47 am »
Ignore

I, Mechaman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

17:20   bore   the point of atlasia is to achieve things which you can then use as pick up lines
Speaker Spiral
Spiral
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: September 27, 2014, 12:28:12 pm »
Ignore

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

HagridOfTheDeep
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.52

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: October 02, 2014, 10:24:28 pm »
Ignore

In case I still need to do this in light of the new nomination, I resign as SoIA.

Speaker Hifly
hifly15
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: October 03, 2014, 06:34:47 am »
Ignore

I, Hifly, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: October 03, 2014, 02:45:26 pm »
Ignore

I resign as President of Atlasia, effective immediately.

PM:
Economic: -5.03
Social: -8.35

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: October 03, 2014, 03:48:48 pm »
Ignore

I hereby assume office as Provisional Chairman of the Revolutionary Junta of the People's Republic of Atlasia. I shall also assume office as Secretary of External Affairs and retain my position of Attorney General.

President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: October 03, 2014, 10:18:55 pm »
Ignore

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Cranberry, President of Atlasia
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: October 04, 2014, 02:20:09 pm »
Ignore

I, Cranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: October 04, 2014, 02:21:19 pm »
Ignore

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

zomg more socks

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: October 04, 2014, 02:21:51 pm »
Ignore

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

zomg more socks

Woops Tongue

TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: October 07, 2014, 10:10:26 am »
Ignore

I resign from my position as Secretary of Internal Affairs and Regional Senator of the Pacific Region, effective immediately.

I, Cranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: October 08, 2014, 04:55:16 pm »
Ignore

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: October 08, 2014, 11:11:03 pm »
Ignore

I, Аverroës, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
Citizen Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: October 10, 2014, 05:09:57 pm »
Ignore

I'm officially resigning as Councillor!

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger man." John F. Kennedy
SirNick
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: October 11, 2014, 11:57:02 am »
Ignore

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

GAworth
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:55 am »
Ignore

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I hereby resign my seat in the Althing.

E: -3.87 S: -1.57
Spamage
spamage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -2.43

P P

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: October 17, 2014, 10:20:24 am »
Ignore

I, Spamage, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Keaton
TheRileyKeaton
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 17, 2014, 10:45:18 pm »
Ignore

I, Keaton, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
IDS Legislator Dixie
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: October 18, 2014, 04:54:33 pm »
Ignore

I, Dixiecrat, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:46:32 pm by IDS Legislator Dixie »Logged

Alabama - Prof. Victor Sanchez Williams for President 2016. Common sense.
ōcēlōxōchitl
a Person
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: Today at 03:17:53 am »
Ignore

I, ōcēlōxōchitl, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Coyolxāuhqui.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout