Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2014, 05:07:44 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 140749 times)
АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: November 16, 2014, 11:54:41 pm »
Ignore

I, АverroŽs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councilman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: November 17, 2014, 03:30:42 pm »
Ignore

I, Bacon Kingman, Senator At Large, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At Large Atlasian Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
TDAS04
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: November 23, 2014, 07:04:27 pm »
Ignore

I, TDAS04, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.

Economic:  -2.71
Social:  -5.74
Governor TJ
TJ in Cleve
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: November 23, 2014, 07:37:13 pm »
Ignore

I, New Canadaland, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.

I, TDAS04, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.

The new term doesn't begin until Friday at noon. You'll have to swear in again when it actually starts. Sorry for the confusion.

"I have seen three ages in the West of the world, and many defeats, and many fruitless victories."

-Elrond in J.R. Tolkien's LOTR
Cardinal and IDS Legislator X, Tzar of Russia
jdb
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: November 24, 2014, 07:27:29 am »
Ignore

I, Mr. X, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

Cool Grin Tongue Smiley Sad Huh Angry Wink Roll Eyes Undecided Cheesy
Shocked Lips sealed
Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1730 on: November 24, 2014, 12:16:42 pm »
Ignore

I, Yelnoc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

Your Atlas experience will be 100x better if you turn signatures off. Trust me.
New Canadaland

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: November 24, 2014, 03:42:40 pm »
Ignore

I, New Canadaland, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout