Flip-flopping Americans say they MIGHT vote for Hillary. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:09:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Flip-flopping Americans say they MIGHT vote for Hillary. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flip-flopping Americans say they MIGHT vote for Hillary.  (Read 1593 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 19, 2006, 10:05:13 PM »

I really think that this should be a moot point for Democrats.  There is no reason to nominate Hillary when there simply are better candidates out there.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 10:11:18 PM »

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005/Hillary%20Meter.htm

How can we have a survey going up and down on whether or not you will definitely vote agiainst someone.

You know in your heart if you will or will not vote for her, Most democrats will vote for her against the old fashioned republican racist George Allen even weak Mitt Romney.

I actually read a report somewhere that Hillary actually fears George Allen the most.  I saw the article a couple of weeks back on realclearpolitics.com, but I can't remember the exact title of the article.  Just thought I would share how she fears the "old fashioned racist."

What I wish Rasmussen would have done was break down the "Depends On Who She Runs Against" category.  I would have loved to see hypothetical matchups between Clinton vs Allen/Romney/Rice/McCain/Gulliani.
While most Democrats (and even most Republicans) are convinced she will win the nomination hands down, don't be so sure about that.  My opinion on this has changed recently, but I think that Hillary will get some tough competition from Evan Bayh if he decides to run.  While we hear people say that the Republicans need more moderate voices, I think Bayh would appeal to several more moderates and independents than Clinton would.  Only time will tell.

Welcome to the forums.  I couldn't agree more. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies