What do these people have in common?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:05:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What do these people have in common?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What do these people have in common?  (Read 768 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 06, 2006, 07:13:25 PM »

You may not have heard of the names (not in the MSM), but they're all available on the internet.

They all have a couple of things in common:

Kris Eggle
Tanee Natividad
Robert Sitek
Marc Atkinson
Kenneth Collings
James Lee
Emilia Lee
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 07:18:40 PM »

I'm going to venture a wild guess that they're all doing something relating to illegal immigration.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 07:29:13 PM »

I'm going to venture a wild guess that they're all doing something relating to illegal immigration.

Bingo.

Getting killed by them.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 07:34:04 PM »

Bingo.

Getting killed by them.

Actually, officer Sitek survived, despite being shot four times.

Also, they are all Arizonans.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:34:24 PM »

Oh, okay.

Well, Timothy McVeigh was born in America and was therefore a US citizen.  He killed 168 people.  So were John Wayne Gacy and Charles Manson. Whoever these illegal immigrants are, they clearly have nothing on US citizens.

Since nobody on this board has ever asserted that all illegal immigrants are good people, this is rather a pointless discussion.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »

Oh, okay.

Well, Timothy McVeigh was born in America and was therefore a US citizen.  He killed 168 people.  So were John Wayne Gacy and Charles Manson. Whoever these illegal immigrants are, they clearly have nothing on US citizens.

Since nobody on this board has ever asserted that all illegal immigrants are good people, this is rather a pointless discussion.

Excuse me.

But if the illegal aliens had not been allowed to enter this country, it seems to me that the victims would be alive.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 07:41:05 PM »

Excuse me.

But if the illegal aliens had not been allowed to enter this country, it seems to me that the victims would be alive.

Yes, the Trail of Tears would have never occured.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 07:59:59 PM »

Excuse me.

You're a good man.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 08:04:36 PM »

Excuse me.

And if we stopped all immigration, we could eliminate murders that involved legal immigrants... and if we stopped births, we could eliminate all murders!

Of course, the point is that illegal immigrants are not legimitately part of the country, which is a fair point.  I'm not even arguing that we shouldn't stop illegal immigrants from entering the country.  I don't see anything wrong with stopping them, in fact.  I support making legal immigration not take years in order to better facilitate the admittance of qualified people and on cracking down on illegal immigration, even if I really don't care and even if it's not exactly a hot-button topic for me.  I'm just saying that you're trying to refute an argument that has never even been made, and I have no idea why you're doing it.  Nobody has ever said that all illegal immigrants are good people.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 10:05:43 PM »

Excuse me.

Bonus points for JFern.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »

Excuse me.

And if we stopped all immigration, we could eliminate murders that involved legal immigrants... and if we stopped births, we could eliminate all murders!

Of course, the point is that illegal immigrants are not legimitately part of the country, which is a fair point.  I'm not even arguing that we shouldn't stop illegal immigrants from entering the country.  I don't see anything wrong with stopping them, in fact.  I support making legal immigration not take years in order to better facilitate the admittance of qualified people and on cracking down on illegal immigration, even if I really don't care and even if it's not exactly a hot-button topic for me.  I'm just saying that you're trying to refute an argument that has never even been made, and I have no idea why you're doing it.  Nobody has ever said that all illegal immigrants are good people.

What you fail to understand is that legal immigrants are screened, and have a far lower crime rate than illegal aliens.

Yes, I agree that legal immigration for highly qualified immigrants should be increased (nurses for example.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »

Excuse me.

Yeah, those illegal immigrants are vicious murderers.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies