It's a girl! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:49:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  It's a girl! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's a girl!  (Read 2911 times)
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« on: June 22, 2006, 02:35:36 PM »

Congrats.  You now have a complete set.  Smiley  Just tell your son that she can be the princess which needs defending.  hahaha

No, she can be a kinght.  Teach her to fend for herself.  Make the son the pincess.
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 01:08:19 AM »

Awww!!!! That's so AWESOME!!!

I'm so jealous that your daughter will have an older brother!  I always wanted one, but I always knew that wasn't possible... being the oldest and all...

Make sure your son looks out for her and stuff and that she becomes a daddy's little girl!

Rin-chan

I sense she turns out gothic with an emo flare sporting the piercings and tatoos and tends to be sexually adventurous.  Also will probably engage in drug and alcohol use.
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 01:42:16 AM »

Awww!!!! That's so AWESOME!!!

I'm so jealous that your daughter will have an older brother!  I always wanted one, but I always knew that wasn't possible... being the oldest and all...

Make sure your son looks out for her and stuff and that she becomes a daddy's little girl!

Rin-chan

I sense she turns out gothic with an emo flare sporting the piercings and tatoos and tends to be sexually adventurous.  Also will probably engage in drug and alcohol use.

As long as she's kind and respectful towards others, my wife and I can handle any of this.

She will also be suspended and later expelled for repeat fights with students and occasionaly a fist fight with a teacher.  Better?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies