Another example of Bush's 'good=hearted people'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Another example of Bush's 'good=hearted people'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Another example of Bush's 'good=hearted people'  (Read 2397 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »

June 30, 2006, 7:15AM
Central Texas woman run off road, raped

Associated Press

GROESBECK, Texas — A Central Texas woman was recuperating at a Temple hospital after she reported being run off a rural road, kidnapped and then raped and beaten by her abductors, authorities said.

The 18-year-old woman was in stable condition Thursday following surgery. She had walked and crawled a half-mile to find help after her abductors left her for dead along a highway early Wednesday morning, authorities said.

"She spent more than two hours in hell," Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Wilson said Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, and Noel Darwin Hernandez, 22, both of Mexia, had been arrested for the crime and were charged Thursday with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping.

The suspects began following the woman late Tuesday night as she left Mexia, about 40 miles east of Waco, where she was visiting friends, authorities said. The suspects did not know the woman.

The woman told investigators she was driving at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on a state highway toward her home in a Limestone County town when a car rammed her sport utility vehicle and forced her off the road, Wilson said.

The woman told investigators that the men forced her into their car, and then drove around rural county roads while they sexually assaulted, stabbed and beat her, Wilson said.

The woman said the men left her about a mile south of Coolidge in a ditch, where she pretended to be dead until they left, Wilson said. She then found help at a nearby trailer.

Dena Lincoln said the woman, covered in blood, came to her trailer door at about 4:30 a.m.

"I will never, as long as I live, get that look that was on her face out of my mind," Lincoln said. "She kept saying, 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' I told her, 'No, honey, you are going to be all right. We are going to get you some help.'"

The woman was flown by helicopter to a Temple hospital with numerous cuts and stab wounds, including an injury that endangered one eye, Wilson said.

Wilson said investigators canvassed the area on Wednesday with the description of the suspects given by the women.

Officers found Martinez at his Mexia residence. Wilson said he confessed to the incident and told officers of Hernandez's involvement. U.S. Marshall's tracked Hernandez to a Waco bus station, where he was arrested Wednesday night.

Martinez was being held in the Limestone County Jail while Hernandez was to be transferred to Limestone County from McLennan County, officials said. Wilson said both men are apparently in the United States illegally and will be held without bond on immigration charges. Hernandez is from Honduras, and Martinez is from Mexico, Wilson said.

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 04:16:47 PM »

In the future, would you consider restricting these to one thread?  I do not see the need for a new topic every time this sort of thing happens, especially when no one is disagreeing with your central thesis that some illegal immigrants are bad people.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »

In the future, would you consider restricting these to one thread?  I do not see the need for a new topic every time this sort of thing happens, especially when no one is disagreeing with your central thesis that some illegal immigrants are bad people.

Well, let me suggest that many posters (and public officeholders) don't give a damn about the victims of illegal aliens, and try to pretend that such crimes don't exist.

In fact, they are rather common, but simply rarely make the publications.

Now, eventually some people (if exposed to the truth) will eventually an attack of conscience, and support enforcement of existing law.

Now, slimebags like John McCain try to push amnesty for illegal aliens by telling flat out lies ($50 for picking lettuce), and it seems to me that such truthful information should be made available to contradict such lies.

adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 05:20:23 PM »

Go figure.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 05:23:24 PM »

I'll just repeat this extreme ownage of you that happened the last time you used such a blatant spotlight fallacy:

If you only knew how much most of your ramblings would fit the Volkischer Beobachter from the 1930s. You are a true national-sociallist, no question of that - and I am increasingly convinced that your type would fit better in Germany, not in Italy.  Unfortunately, I've known too many people like you (I grew up in a place where many people are proud Nazis), I can't mistake the type. As they say in Russia (I always loved Reagan's habit of using Russian proverbs left and right Smiley ), the hunchback can only be cured by being burried in a grave - moral hunchbacks like you are equally incorrigible.  You are outside human morality, that's what the problem with you.

I don't really have time, nor energy to react to all the venom you've been spouting, so I will not react to this anymore - I will just ignore your existence from now on.  Mercifully, the US is a strong country - the scum lilke you will forever be marginal there. That is why I love the US.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 05:30:04 PM »

I'll just repeat this extreme ownage of you that happened the last time you used such a blatant spotlight fallacy:

If you only knew how much most of your ramblings would fit the Volkischer Beobachter from the 1930s. You are a true national-sociallist, no question of that - and I am increasingly convinced that your type would fit better in Germany, not in Italy.  Unfortunately, I've known too many people like you (I grew up in a place where many people are proud Nazis), I can't mistake the type. As they say in Russia (I always loved Reagan's habit of using Russian proverbs left and right Smiley ), the hunchback can only be cured by being burried in a grave - moral hunchbacks like you are equally incorrigible.  You are outside human morality, that's what the problem with you.

I don't really have time, nor energy to react to all the venom you've been spouting, so I will not react to this anymore - I will just ignore your existence from now on.  Mercifully, the US is a strong country - the scum lilke you will forever be marginal there. That is why I love the US.

How is that ownage? "Well you're a NAZI!!, that being said I don't have time to make clear and intellectual point to counter your article. Good day sir".
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »

We should militarize the mexican border. Legal immigration is perfectly fine but we need to stop illegal immigrants from coming in.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 05:33:24 PM »

How is that ownage? "Well you're a NAZI!!, that being said I don't have time to make clear and intellectual point to counter your article. Good day sir".

Unfortunately, those who are incapable of dealing with facts or logic tend to engage in ad hominen attacks.

Glad to see others comprehend this point.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 05:36:21 PM »

We should militarize the mexican border. Legal immigration is perfectly fine but we need to stop illegal immigrants from coming in.

Yes, we need to eliminate (or at least sharply curtail) illegal immigration, but use of the military is probably NOT the best approach.

A truly comprehensive approach would include construction of physical barriers, increase in border patrol personnel, enforcement of laws against employment of illegal aliens, but to identify a few rather basic examples.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 05:39:41 PM »

Yes, we need to eliminate (or at least sharply curtail) illegal immigration, but use of the military is probably NOT the best approach.

A truly comprehensive approach would include construction of physical barriers, increase in border patrol personnel, enforcement of laws against employment of illegal aliens, but to identify a few rather basic examples.

The problem with it is that, as Bush himself admitted, we have increased border security funding by 60% with absolutely nothing to show for it. So doing this in a cost effective manner would be tough.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 05:40:54 PM »

Putting the troops would be only part of a comprehensive measure
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 05:46:10 PM »

There's nothing to counter. It's a classic logical fallacy, the spotlight fallacy as I said. I could find an example of American citizens doing something similar to this. What does that prove?

Citizen James probably did do the best chance of rebuking it in the last thread though, by bringing up statistics that show that only 6/10 of a percent of illegals have engaged in violent crime. And also pointing out that Timothy McVeigh was a Gulf War veteran. Does that mean all Gulf War veterans should be suspected of being terrorists?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 05:49:04 PM »

Citizen James probably did do the best chance of rebuking it in the last thread though, by bringing up statistics that show that only 6/10 of a percent of illegals have engaged in violent crime. And also pointing out that Timothy McVeigh was a Gulf War veteran. Does that mean all Gulf War veterans should be suspected of being terrorists?

Timothy McVeigh was a white Republican American, and so was a freedom fighter.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »

The problem with it is that, as Bush himself admitted, we have increased border security funding by 60% with absolutely nothing to show for it. So doing this in a cost effective manner would be tough.

The problem is that when the Border Parol personnel apprehend the illegal aliens, Bush orders that they be released.

In additionl, Bush has been advising the government of Mexico what parts of the border are being surveilled, so that the government of Mexico can tell the illegals what areas to avoid.

Simple expenditures of funds will not do much to resolve the problem as long as the administration is preventing enforcement.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 11:38:51 PM »

True. Godwin's Law has been invoked by ag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 06:47:28 PM »

To keep Alcon from getting upset, I'm using this thread for further updates on the actions of George Bush's "good-heated people."

The most recent comes from CBS affiate KOLD in my home town (not an independent station in Denver, as Tom Clancy one erroneously wrote).

Immigration agents seeing increasing assaults in western Arizona

SAN LUIS, Ariz. Immigrant smugglers are becoming more violent in their attempts to sneak their customers past this fortified stretch of border with Mexico.

Some Border Patrol trucks have metal grates to protect against rock-throwing smugglers, who are either frustrated with tighter security or hope to make agents back off.

The Border Patrol's Yuma sector, which includes San Luis, is on pace to exceed the 123 assaults on agents reported last fiscal year.

The business of immigrant smuggling has become more dangerous as the high profits of human trafficking prompt violent drug smugglers to get into the immigrant business.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 06:55:27 AM »

There's a difference between immigrants and smugglers, Carl.  Smiley  I highly doubt Bush has ever said anything nice about smugglers.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 09:15:44 AM »

Sorry, but we keep waitingt for Bush to say somethingt other than gushing fulsomely about illegal aliens.

As I noted in a previous post, Bush thinks to higthly of coyotes that he has had the justice department turn them lose in San Diego when they are caught there.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 11:42:22 PM »

A rather lengthy article replete with specifics and statistics (for those who prefer statistics)>

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51424
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 11:58:15 PM »

Texas Sheriffs: Terrorists Entering U.S. from Mexico
NewsMax.com Wires
Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2006

This article by Kevin Mooney originally appeared at CNSNews.com.

The chief law enforcement officers of several Texas counties along the southern U.S. border warn that Arabic-speaking individuals are learning Spanish and integrating into Mexican culture before paying smugglers to sneak them into the United States. The Texas Sheriffs' Border Coalition believes those individuals are likely terrorists and that drug cartels and some members of the Mexican military are helping them get across the border.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican. He described the individuals in question as well-funded and able to pay so-called "coyotes" - human smugglers - large sums of money for help gaining illegal entry into the U.S.

Although many of the non-Mexican illegal aliens are fluent in Spanish, Gonzalez said they speak with an accent that is not native.

"It's clear these people are coming in for reasons other than employment," Gonzalez said.

That sentiment is shared by Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.).

"For years, Muslims and other 'Special Interest Aliens' from places other than Mexico have been streaming into the U.S. across our porous border," Tancredo told Cybercast News Service. "These people are not paying $50,000 or more a head just to 'take jobs no American will do.'

"Terrorists are working round the clock to infiltrate the United States," he added. "Congress and this administration must address this gaping hole in our national security and they must do it now."

Some of the more high profile pieces of evidence pointing to terrorist infiltration of the U.S. have been uncovered in Jim Hogg County, Texas, which experiences a high volume of smuggling activity, according to local law enforcement.

"We see patches on jackets from countries where we know al Qaeda to be active," Gonzalez explained.

The patches appear to be military badges with Arabic lettering. One patch in particular, discovered this past December, caught the attention of federal homeland security officials, according to Gonzalez and local officials familiar with the investigation.

Sheriff Wayne Jernigan of Valverde County, Texas, told members of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in March about one patch that read "midnight mission" and displayed an airplane flying over a building heading towards a tower. Translators with DHS have said some of the various phrases and slogans on the items could mean "martyr," "way to eternal life," or "way to immortality."

Gonzalez told the House International Relations Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation in July that the terrorists are getting smarter.

"To avoid apprehension, we feel many of these terrorists attempt to blend in with persons of Hispanic origin when entering the country." Gonzalez stated. "We feel that terrorists are already here and continue to enter our country on a daily basis."

Sheriff Arvin West of Hudspeth County, Texas, told Cybercast News Service that he believes some Mexican soldiers are operating in concert with the drug cartels to aid the terrorists.

"There's no doubt in my mind," he said, "although the Mexican government and our government adamantly deny it."

Statistics made available through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) show more than 40,000 illegal aliens from countries "Other Than Mexico," designated as OTMs, were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol in the period ranging from October 2003 to June 2004, as they attempted to cross the southwestern border. An overview of border security challenges produced through the office of Texas Gov. Rick Perry indicates that almost 120,000 OTMs were apprehended while attempting to cross into the state from January through July 2005.

Local authorities are particularly concerned about illegal aliens arriving from Special Interest Countries (SICs) where a radical version of Islam is known to flourish. Perry's office cites Iraq, Iran, Indonesia and Bangladesh among those countries. A Tancredo spokesperson said the list also includes Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen.

As Cybercast News Service previously reported an internal audit of DHS that combines the number of illegal aliens arriving from SICs with the documented instances of illegal aliens arriving from countries identified as being state sponsors of terrorism (SSTs) yields a grand total of over 90,000 such illegal aliens who have been apprehended during the five year period from fiscal year 2001 to fiscal year 2005.

The border security report delivered by Perry's office focuses attention on the "Triborder region" of Latin America, which spans an area between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.

"The Triborder Region is a focal point of Islamic extremism," the report states. "Al Qaeda leadership plans to use criminal alien smuggling organizations to bring terrorist operatives across the border into the U.S."

Carlos Espinosa, a press spokesman for Tancredo, said his office is aware of a training camp in Brazil that actually teaches people from outside of Latin America how they can assimilate into the Mexican culture.

"They come up as illegal aliens and disguise themselves as potential migrant workers," Espinosa said.

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »

AK-47-wielding home invaders illegal aliens
South Texas teen held for drive-by shooting, sexual assault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 26, 2006

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

One of two teen-agers arrested in South Texas for a string of home invasions while wielding AK-47s has been identified as an illegal alien, previously deported who lied about his age being tried as an adult for the attacks, which also include a drive-by shooting and a sexual assault.

The sheriff's department in the Rio Grande Valley now believes one of the attackers is a 19-year-old adult and not the 16-year-old juvenile he claimed when he was arrested. His accomplice is believed to be 16.

The suspect's fingerprints matched that of a 19-year-old Mexican national who had been previously deported for illegally entering the country, said Sheriff Lupe Treviño.

Treviño added the teen had illegally entered the country two other times under an alias and used a birth date saying he was a minor to avoid incarceration and prosecution for multiple illegal entries.

Treviño said the 16-year-old is also an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

The two suspects were arrested Aug. 10 in connection with a 24-hour crime wave that included three home invasions, a drive-by shooting and a sexual assault. Treviño said the teens entered the three homes with what victims identified as AK-47 assault rifles.

The two are each facing possible charges of attempted murder, aggravated robbery, aggravated sexual assault and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »

So if a white person kills someone, all white people should be deported?  WTF?  What is the political importance of this?
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »

So if a white person kills someone, all white people should be deported?  WTF?  What is the political importance of this?

Well let me try to explain it to you in simple terms.

First, first contrary to the impression that Bush and associates would have you believe, all illegal immigrants are NOT "good-hearted people."

Second, if we effectively controlled our border, the miscreants would have been unable to terrorize our citizens.

Third, in my postings there was absolutely no reference to race. So, why do YOU raise the issue?  Are you a racialist?

Fourth, please tell me where my immidiately preceeding post said anything about killing.

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 09:25:07 AM »

Mexican flag flies
at U.S. post office
Old Glory stamped on in protest
by backers of illegal immigration

Posted: August 29, 2006
10:48 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Mexican flag flies at Maywood, Calif., post office (courtesy: Terry Anderson show)
Backers of illegal immigration at a rally near Los Angeles took down an American flag at a U.S. post office, stamped on it and replaced it with a Mexican flag as police looked on, according to witnesses and a video of the event.

Police officers in Maywood, Calif., Saturday eventually came to the pole to remove the flag but had bottles and rocks thrown at them, a radio listener named Sandra reported to the Terry Anderson show, heard on KRLA in Los Angeles.

A video can be viewed here, and photographs can be seen here on the website of Save our State, a border-security group represented there along with the Minutemen to protest Maywood declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for illegal aliens.

The radio listener, volunteering for Save our State, said that when she arrived at the rally she was rushed by counter-protesters who called out, "Death to the Minutemen."
Sign at protest in Maywood, Calif. (courtesy: Bridget Johnson)

"They pushed me around and told me if I was to take one step further, they would beat the s*** out of me," Sandra said. "I looked to the back of me and there were about four police officers leaning on their vehicle just watching, doing nothing!"

As she stepped forward, Sandra said, the counter-protesters stole her sign and ripped it up as another threw water on her.

A police officer eventually escorted her to her group.

The opposition, she said, began to get louder, and then "we watched as they took the American flag off of the flag pole and stepped on it on the ground at the United States post office and mounted a Mexican flag, and up it went."

At this point , she said, "the police did nothing."

"Finally, they went over to take it down, and they had bottles and rocks thrown at them," she said. "They did not attempt to arrest anyone. They were unable to take it down because they cut the wrong line so the flag remained there for the rest of the day."
Maywood, Calif., protest (courtesy: Bridget Johnson)

Sandra said that as police officers watched, another woman was beaten, as well as an elderly man, noting the counter-protesters "tend to pick on the weaker targets."

"I believe that all Americans need to know about this and need to see that Mexican flag hanging at an American post office," she wrote to Anderson. "We are being invaded and the American people need to wake up!"

Blogger Bridget Johnson, who also was at the event, said that along with Maywood's flouting of immigration law, as a "sanctuary city," it has disbanded its police department's traffic unit so illegals without driver's licenses won't be fearful of getting their cars towed.

Referring to the supporters of open borders, she called it an "afternoon chock full of racism, 'reconquista' and riot cops, which included a sign claiming North American is a 'stolen continent.'"

Johnson said that "after the local post office took down the American flag at closing time, pro-immigration demonstrators promptly ran the Mexican flag up the flagpole. Eventually, police officers surrounded the flagpole and tried to get the Mexican flag down, but the cords got twisted and they could only lower it to half-staff."

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 08:28:29 PM »

September 06, 2006

The Illegal Alien Ma Barker
Jim Kouri, CPP

Seventy-nine fugitives and three immigration status violators living in various cities throughout Florida were arrested by federal agents and detention and removal officers during a two-week period that ended on September 1.

The arrests were made in Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa. The arrests are part of ICE's ongoing efforts to identify and arrest those who pose a threat to our community and who have no legal right to remain in the country.

One key fugitive captured was 36-year-old aggravated felon Evelyn Del Socorro, of Nicaragua. Del Socorro, who was arrested in the City of Miami, has an extensive criminal record including 47 arrests and numerous convictions. Some of her convictions include: aggravated assault and battery; child abuse and neglect; grand theft; resisting officer with violence and cocaine possession.

One agent from Immigration and Customs Enforcement called her the "Ma Barker" of criminal aliens, referring to the notorious gun moll of early 1930s legend.

Del Socorro was ordered removed by an impartial immigration judge on October 11, 2005. The Board of Immigration Appeals subsequently affirmed the judge's order on January 10, 2006.

Del Socorro had been in hiding trying to avoid law enforcement detection using several aliases. At the time of arrest, Del Socorro was in possession of a Florida ID and driver's license under two aliases.

Some of the others arrested have a history of criminal activity including convictions for driving under the influence (DUI), aggravated assault, robbery and larceny.

"Each week our officers are working tirelessly to identify and arrest those who pose a threat to the our community" said Michael Rozos, field office director for the office of detention and removal in Florida. "Fugitives should know that we will find you and deport you as mandated by law."

All of those arrested are in ICE custody at various locations throughout Florida. The fugitives will be immediately deported and the immigration violators will await the outcome of their immigration proceedings.

This enforcement action is part of the second phase of the Secure Border Initiative (SBI), a comprehensive multi-year plan launched by the Department of Homeland Security to secure America's borders and reduce illegal migration.

Under SBI, Homeland Security seeks to gain operational control of both the northern and southern borders, while re-engineering the detention and removal system to ensure that illegal aliens are removed from the country quickly and efficiently. SBI also involves strong interior enforcement efforts, including enhanced worksite enforcement investigations and intensified efforts to track down and remove illegal aliens inside this country.

Jim Kouri, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and he's a staff writer for the New Media Alliance (thenma.org). He's former chief at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of security for several major organizations.  He's also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country.   Kouri writes for many police and security magazines including Chief of Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer and others. He's a news writer for TheConservativeVoice.Com. He's also a columnist for AmericanDaily.Com, MensNewsDaily.Com, MichNews.Com, and he's syndicated by AXcessNews.Com.   He's appeared as on-air commentator for over 100 TV and radio news and talk shows including Oprah, McLaughlin Report, CNN Headline News, MTV, Fox News, etc.  His book Assume The Position is available at Amazon.Com. Kouri's own website is located at http://jimkouri.us

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies