Would Jesus have approved of the Holocaust? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:38:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Would Jesus have approved of the Holocaust? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would Jesus have approved of the Holocaust?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Would Jesus have approved of the Holocaust?  (Read 8063 times)
afleitch
Atlas Star

« on: July 05, 2006, 03:13:40 PM »

Considering it was designed to eradicate Gods 'chosen people' (Sorry Pat Robertson, that it ain't you) along with the disabled, the Romany, homosexuals and a few political dissidents along the way then it's safe to say I don't think he would have approved.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 03:27:40 PM »

Considering it was designed to eradicate Gods 'chosen people' (Sorry Pat Robertson, that it ain't you) along with the disabled, the Romany, homosexuals and a few political dissidents along the way then it's safe to say I don't think he would have approved.

I know jmfcst is going to flame me for this, but since I've learned to ignore dispensationalist ramblings by now, I'll say it anyway. The Jews aren't God's chosen people anymore. The new covenant voided the old one. God's chosen people now are Christians worldwide, the members of the invisible church.

I know, on a technical note, which is why I put it in parenthasis. But the reasoning still stands. I think it is a bit of a pointless question really Smiley
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 11:24:52 AM »

God's chosen people now are Christians worldwide, the members of the invisible church.

I hate invisible churches.

They are just as bad as invisible schools Smiley
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 09:59:05 AM »

Given the culture of the time, it would have been highly probable for Jesus to have had half brothers or sisters born after himself, coupled with the possibility Joseph could have fathered a child long before Mary was in the picture.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies