Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:01:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General)  (Read 6169 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
« edited: July 16, 2006, 08:36:30 PM by Senator EarlAW »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats. 
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats.  I

I guess you cannot detect wit tonight Earl. I was just responding to the pig's flying remark with a witty, albeit stupid, remark.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats.  I

I guess you cannot detect wit tonight Earl. I was just responding to the pig's flying remark with a witty, albeit stupid, remark.

I'm sorry Wixted, you're not an idiot, but TD is. I guess I am not on the ball tonight, since I saw your "witty" remark as an agreement with TD.  Plus jcar came whining to me saying you guys were making fun of me.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »

I'm sorry Wixted, you're not an idiot, but TD is. I guess I am not on the ball tonight, since I saw your "witty" remark as an agreement with TD.  Plus jcar came whining to me saying you guys were making fun of me.

Was this before or after you two were in bed together?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »

Was this before or after you two were in bed together?

TD, I can attest to you that I have never even met someone from the forum in person let alone sleep with them.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »

Aye.

OK, I have now officially crossed every faction in Atlasia at least once. If I've missed anybody, let me know and I'll work you into my busy schedule. Grin
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2006, 12:43:33 PM »

With 5 Ayes, 4 Nays and 0 Abstentions Cosmo Kramer is hereby confirmed to the position of Attorney General.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies