Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:05:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Cosmo Kramer (Attorney General)  (Read 6185 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: July 14, 2006, 11:59:35 AM »

Preston's recent actions have proven he is unfit for office, therefore I shall vote nay.

He has openly admitted to believing that the President can fire Senators, and would fight that "right" in court.

Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 06:36:52 PM »

Aye.  I am quite sure Mr. Kramer will be a successful Attorney General, especially in prosecuting the rebels who have threatened to undermine the great country of Atlasia.  This is a very pressing matter, since such traitorous rebels may have found their way to the Senate floor.

I will not stand for this libel, Senator Virginian87. We have been protesting, not rebelling, and we have been protesting for democracy. In case you didn't know, the President thought it would be fun to have a dictatorship for the last couple of days.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »

I plead WMS to make up his own mind and not listen to either side.

I agree with you on that Master Jedi.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2006, 08:36:30 PM by Senator EarlAW »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats. 
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats.  I

I guess you cannot detect wit tonight Earl. I was just responding to the pig's flying remark with a witty, albeit stupid, remark.

I'm sorry Wixted, you're not an idiot, but TD is. I guess I am not on the ball tonight, since I saw your "witty" remark as an agreement with TD.  Plus jcar came whining to me saying you guys were making fun of me.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »

You guys are idiots. (TD and Wixted).  Car and I disagree on a plethora of things, which is most evidenced in our AOL chats.  I

I guess you cannot detect wit tonight Earl. I was just responding to the pig's flying remark with a witty, albeit stupid, remark.

I'm sorry Wixted, you're not an idiot, but TD is. I guess I am not on the ball tonight, since I saw your "witty" remark as an agreement with TD.  Plus jcar came whining to me saying you guys were making fun of me.

Was this before or after you two were in bed together?

TD, I can attest to you that I have never even met someone from the forum in person let alone sleep with them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies