Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:54:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated  (Read 9725 times)
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« on: July 25, 2006, 08:59:52 AM »

Well, hard concept or not, I sure as hell don't understand why Connecticut Democrats would want to reject an experienced voice in the Senate for a single-issue candidate whose only political job was on the New Haven town counsel.

Well there are two mistakes in that post.  Lamont isn't a single issue candidate.  He wont be the last democrat to fall in line on protecting social security, he wont vote for Bush's crazy energy bills, and he won't increase the power of the presidency.  Further it is Greenwich not New Haven.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sorry the radicals are the warmongers.  A super majority of Nutmeggers oppose the war and a massive supermajority of our Democrats do. 

BS you've been one of its biggest supporters here red and blue included.

Sorry will never happen and we're not stuck anywhere.

Those were already wasted.  Our future actions have nothing to do with it.

Yeah 10+ years is longer than any Democrat wants.  You, Harry, and some others may be big supporters of the war but in reality you're not democrats anymore than Zell Miller is.

Yes he is and yes we will.

So do our Republicans.

No it shows the difference between the two parties.  That the GOP supports illegal immoral wars of aggression that kill thousands of American troops and handicap tens of thousands of others while killing tens of thousands of Iraqis and spending hundreds of billions of taxpayer $ for no reason.

We should not be a "big tent party" that includes people who still support Iraq.  If you support Iraq go join Bush's party.  Or better yet go sign up and go to Iraq cause you obviously support the war more than you do our country or our party.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 09:25:53 AM »

Uh, how can he have supported the Iraq War on here from the start when he signed on just a year ago?

GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »
« Edited: July 25, 2006, 04:38:17 PM by Tredrick »

First of all, how the hell do you equate "warmonger" by being against an immediate pullout?

You support the continued bombing of children for no reason other than Bush felt like lieing to the American people about it.

That is exactly what will happen if we pull out now or in 15 years.

It is going to happen.  IT IS HAPPENING.  The difference is that you want our guys to be over there killing children and enflaming tensions.

It already has effective control over any democratic Iraq.

GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 04:49:20 PM »

I'm going to stop responding to your constant attacks, Progress.  You haven't been able to back up anything you say, but just persist in calling me a warmonger and telling me that I'm not a "true Democrat".  Come back and debate me when you have some facts, because your arguments thus far are somewhat pathetic.

Fact:  You want our troops to stay in Iraq resulting in them both dieing and killing more innocent Iraqi civilians.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies