my days as a registered republican may be numbered...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:18:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  my days as a registered republican may be numbered...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: my days as a registered republican may be numbered...  (Read 4528 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »

You're welcome to join the moderate (formally known as "Democratic") party if the far right (formally known as "Republican") party disgusts you too much.  All of yall are.

Puts fingers in ears...Lalalalala....

SATAN!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »

You're welcome to join the moderate (formally known as "Democratic") party if the far right (formally known as "Republican") party disgusts you too much.  All of yall are.

Puts fingers in ears...Lalalalala....

SATAN!

It is your...DESSSSSTINNNY
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 09:34:13 PM »

SATAN!

Well duh. Of course Harry is Satan. Isn't it obvious?
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 07:53:33 AM »

I'd hate to see you go, but it's your call. I'm surprised you stayed around this long.... Tongue
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 09:20:49 AM »

SATAN!

Well duh. Of course Harry is Satan. Isn't it obvious?

Yeah, he is a necromancer after all.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 04:37:33 PM »

This is kinda interesting, because right next door to Chafee's state is another incumbent senator struggling through a contentious primary against a more 'trademark' member of their party.  It's just completely the opposite way round.

Anyway, I've always thought of you as a perfect Independent, Mitty.  To be honest, I can't see many issues where you fall into the Republican 'mainstream', from what I can gather.

i would hope that many democrats in ct would not only support lieberman's indy run should he lose the primary, but also change their party registration to indy.

i guess both parties have been taken over by their radical wings.

Word. Cool As I have said once before...I have both CT and RI on my own personal 'Wingnut Watch' to see how bonkers the parties are getting. Tongue

And there is no bigger tent than the independent one. Grin
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 05:14:16 PM »

This is kinda interesting, because right next door to Chafee's state is another incumbent senator struggling through a contentious primary against a more 'trademark' member of their party.  It's just completely the opposite way round.

Anyway, I've always thought of you as a perfect Independent, Mitty.  To be honest, I can't see many issues where you fall into the Republican 'mainstream', from what I can gather.

i would hope that many democrats in ct would not only support lieberman's indy run should he lose the primary, but also change their party registration to indy.

i guess both parties have been taken over by their radical wings.

Word. Cool As I have said once before...I have both CT and RI on my own personal 'Wingnut Watch' to see how bonkers the parties are getting. Tongue

And there is no bigger tent than the independent one. Grin

Damn Dirty Populist! Stop it!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies