North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:03:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth  (Read 6752 times)
migrendel
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2004, 02:44:41 PM »

I am sorry. I was necessarily absent, and had I been present, I would have voted for Siege40.
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2004, 02:57:05 PM »

I am sorry. I was necessarily absent, and had I been present, I would have voted for Siege40.

... little late my friend... Well that's ok, joint Governorship will probably work out fine, Dave willing (Dave substitute God, you know how it works).

Siege
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 05:20:04 PM »

How is Andrew the Governor and siege the LT Gov?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 05:26:17 PM »

It's the deal the two of them worked out.  Don't know exactly why it worked out like that.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2004, 05:44:30 PM »

It's the deal the two of them worked out.  Don't know exactly why it worked out like that.

The only difference between them is the name. Co-Governor didn't sound quite right. If there are any suggestions for a name please tell Smiley
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2004, 06:02:37 PM »

The only difference between them is the name. Co-Governor didn't sound quite right. If there are any suggestions for a name please tell Smiley

Ya, really guys we have the same power, I'm almost tempted to just give us BOTH the title Governor, drop the Co- that's the part neither of us like. But the Constitution doesn't allow 2 Governors. I'd like us to come to some sort of agreement, I've gotten an e-mail or two from supporters (no names) asking why I got the inferiour position, despite the fact that I know it's equal and Andrew does, on lookers do not, leading to some... scuffles. So please and compromise titles would be excellent. I've been looking for an hour with little luck, I can think of one, but that's only cause I'm Canadian. Andrew could be the Governor and I the Primier (Canadian version of a Governor) but since the Republicans are already calling what I'll do in the Northeast, 'Canada Lite' I might want to avoid anything like that.

Siege
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2004, 06:23:43 PM »

Ya, really guys we have the same power, I'm almost tempted to just give us BOTH the title Governor, drop the Co- that's the part neither of us like. But the Constitution doesn't allow 2 Governors. I'd like us to come to some sort of agreement, I've gotten an e-mail or two from supporters (no names) asking why I got the inferiour position, despite the fact that I know it's equal and Andrew does, on lookers do not, leading to some... scuffles. So please and compromise titles would be excellent. I've been looking for an hour with little luck, I can think of one, but that's only cause I'm Canadian. Andrew could be the Governor and I the Primier (Canadian version of a Governor) but since the Republicans are already calling what I'll do in the Northeast, 'Canada Lite' I might want to avoid anything like that.

Siege

Maybe we should just go with Co-Governor for the time being.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2004, 06:51:39 PM »

Siege

Maybe we should just go with Co-Governor for the time being.

You can both me Co-Governors, just drop the Co from the titles.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2004, 07:06:11 PM »

Or, you could rotate. 4 month term, so you each be governor for one month at a time, splitting the term. Maybe that would work?

Reality is that governors don't do THAT much, so it probably won't be a big deal either way...
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2004, 09:44:16 PM »

you could split the region up Smiley
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2004, 06:26:28 AM »

Civil War! I suppose were we to do that  I'd get Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Conn., and RI. Andrew would get New York, Penn. and NJ. I'd agree to both be called Govorner. All the other regions will get so jealous, we're so important we get 2 Governors, lol!

Siege
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2004, 09:41:09 AM »

.Andrew could just pledge to resign in the middle of the term. You as LtGov could take over without an election and immediately appoint him LtGov. (Works only if the NE doesn't have a constitution contradicting this yet.)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2004, 02:06:26 PM »

Civil War! I suppose were we to do that  I'd get Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Conn., and RI. Andrew would get New York, Penn. and NJ. I'd agree to both be called Govorner. All the other regions will get so jealous, we're so important we get 2 Governors, lol!

Siege

Massachusetts is the only state with 3 senators. Smiley Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies