Could have been in a campaign ad
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:18:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Could have been in a campaign ad
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could have been in a campaign ad  (Read 1003 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 14, 2006, 09:21:56 PM »

Dave Mejias who is running for Congress against Peter King in NY-03 is shooting a commercial on Sat.  I just started volunteering for the campaign and was asked if I would like to be in the campaign commercial (i think it would have been at the end of the commercial with we have approved this message" type of liner (though nt sure).  Unfortunley I have to work during the commercial shoot, so I will be unable to attend.  Would have been pretty cool to be in a campaign commercial even if it was just a small part.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »

Definitely.  Too bad you couldn't do it, man.  Even though of course I would support the opposing candidate.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 11:47:47 PM »

Definitely.  Too bad you couldn't do it, man.  Even though of course I would support the opposing candidate.

ould have been cool, but at least he has a commercial.  Can't remember the last time any of Peter King's opponents have had the $$$ to run an ad, or the last time he was even a race that was competitve enough to actually run a commercial in.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 06:16:18 AM »

ould have been cool, but at least he has a commercial.  Can't remember the last time any of Peter King's opponents have had the $$$ to run an ad, or the last time he was even a race that was competitve enough to actually run a commercial in.

Competitive campaigns are great, as long as the Democratic candidate ends up losing....Tongue
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »

Even if Mejias can't win this cycle, he'll be a strong foe of King's if he runs in '08.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies