Rasmussen: Kean(R) has a 5 pt edge on Menendez(D) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:46:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Rasmussen: Kean(R) has a 5 pt edge on Menendez(D) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Kean(R) has a 5 pt edge on Menendez(D)  (Read 8551 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 02, 2006, 04:27:40 PM »

For the first time in history NJ won't elect a scumbag.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 07:31:06 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2006, 07:34:28 PM by Kevin »

This coming from someone who endorses Allen, Burns, and Steele.
Steele is in my opinon the cleanist politican out there and I have proof to back it up! For example why would somebody who's rallying cry is aganst corruption be corrupt himself. With Allen even though he shoots his mouth off sometimes he is a man with class unlike the partisan hacks NJ elects. Also thats kind of hard to defend since you come from a state which elected the most crooked politican in my life so far ,and that man is Torricelli. 
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 09:21:55 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2006, 09:28:48 PM by Kevin »

This coming from someone who endorses Allen, Burns, and Steele.

Corzine or the Corzinator as I like to call him is the definition of scumbag. 
Steele is in my opinon the cleanist politican out there and I have proof to back it up! For example why would somebody who's rallying cry is aganst corruption be corrupt himself. With Allen even though he shoots his mouth off sometimes he is a man with class unlike the partisan hacks NJ elects. Also thats kind of hard to defend since you come from a state which elected the most crooked politican in my life so far ,and that man is Torricelli. 

Torricelli is only one out of many from all across the country. He has never even been charged with anything still. And yes Torricelli is a scumbag I am not trying to defend him. Also i never accused Steele of doing anything illegal. However all those you you continue to endorse with their banners are morally bankrupt. Burns is actually corrupt, "the most crooked". He should go to jail. However Menendez has never done anything the rules dont allow and that are up to interpretation for ethical reasons. I find it bizarre to call NJ Senators partison hacks when they are usually very low key especially when Corzine was there. None of the men you endorse are men of class and Burns should be in jail.
Are you kidding? Corzine is the complete definition of scumbag.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies