Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:47:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread...  (Read 14291 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 06, 2006, 07:26:42 PM »
« edited: November 06, 2006, 07:28:24 PM by Alcon »

Wait, MD is both Dem-leaning and a GOP pick-up?

I assume that's a typo?

Very nice though.  I disagree with MD and personally I'd put WA-08 (not trying to be state-centric, but it's what I know) closer than Lean GOP, even if I think Reichert has the advantage.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2006, 07:34:58 PM by Alcon »

Wait, MD is both Dem-leaning and a GOP pick-up?

Yes.  As I said in my previous post, the Toss-up (Lean D), which is in-between Lean D and Toss-up, as well as the other designations are where the numbers say the races are.  The numbers are my "gut" prediction based on the numbers.

If you want me to clarify, I'd be happy to.

All right, I see.

jfern, would you mind linking to those images instead?  They cause my page to not load for some reason.  I had to block the domain.  I may be the only person with the problem, but if not, best to remove them.

Can I inquire about your WA-08 call?  Basically, my gut instinct says Reichert by a few points...but Burner was up in the last polls, if I recall correctly.  It's less my interest in the race than my interest in your methods.  You're my go-to guy. Wink

EDIT: Thanks, jfern. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies