Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:00:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread...  (Read 14268 times)
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« on: November 06, 2006, 07:22:35 PM »

Steele beating Cardin in Maryland? What makes you think that? I haven't seen a single poll showing Steele leading, and only SUSA puts him within the MoE (I think).
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:31:17 PM »

Steele beating Cardin in Maryland? What makes you think that? I haven't seen a single poll showing Steele leading, and only SUSA puts him within the MoE (I think).

Oh, I assumed all of his "Lean D" predictions would have the Democrat winning. Silly me.

There have to be surprises.  And on election night there always are.  In terms of the "actual numbers", Toss-up (Lean D) is the best call for all those races, except MO.

So, numerically, Maryland is a lean D, but your gut feeling makes you think that Steele will eek out a thin victory?

Personally, I honestly can't see Steele winning, not in Maryland and not in 2006. From what I've heard, he's run a great campaign and is a strong contender, but I don't think that's enough. I say Cardin wins by five. Ehrlich on the other hand is in a much better position than Steele is; if Steele wins, Ehrlich most definitely will.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies