Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:31:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sam Spade's (FINAL, see p.10) Congressional and Senatorial prediction thread...  (Read 14270 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: November 06, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »

This seems to be the lay down on the competitive Senate races

Lean Democrat: MT, MD, RI
Tossup leaning Democrat: MO, VA
Likely Republican: TN, AZ

All others are safe.

As a note, if a Cat 5 wave occurs, expect it to hit around MN-01 or so.

What category would you call your prediction? I'd call 5-6 Senate seats and 24 House seats a success.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:24:30 PM »

Steele beating Cardin in Maryland? What makes you think that? I haven't seen a single poll showing Steele leading, and only SUSA puts him within the MoE (I think).

Oh, I assumed all of his "Lean D" predictions would have the Democrat winning. Silly me.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 07:30:53 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2006, 07:34:08 PM by jfern »

Steele beating Cardin in Maryland? What makes you think that? I haven't seen a single poll showing Steele leading, and only SUSA puts him within the MoE (I think).

Oh, I assumed all of his "Lean D" predictions would have the Democrat winning. Silly me.

There have to be surprises.  And on election night there always are.  In terms of the "actual numbers", Toss-up (Lean D) is the best call for all those races, except MO.

Why? Do you think Steele's dirty tricks claiming that he got the endorsements of Mfume, Curry, and Johnson will win it for Steele? It would be nice if Republicans weren't all a bunch of inhuman liars.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/MD_Dirty_tricks.jpg
http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/MD_Dirty_tricks2.jpg
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies