Menezes police officer promoted
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:48:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Menezes police officer promoted  (Read 1837 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 12, 2006, 04:43:52 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What a sick f***ing world we live in.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 05:46:01 PM »

It was a tragic accident. Should he no longer have the right to gainful employment because of this incident?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »

It was a tragic accident. Should he no longer have the right to gainful employment because of this incident?

Honestly.

Let's tar and feather the guy because of a mistake.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 05:51:19 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2006, 05:56:28 PM by Michael Z »

It wasn't an accident, it was complete and utter incompetence. Try reading up the exact details of how he got killed.

Oh, and the mistake you speak of Jake, resulted in someone being shot several times in the head, and he wasn't even acting suspiciously. That guy could have been me or any other London commuter.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 06:05:27 PM »

Sometimes the Met really is beyond parody isn't it?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 09:16:44 PM »

Oh, and the mistake you speak of Jake, resulted in someone being shot several times in the head, and he wasn't even acting suspiciously. That guy could have been me or any other London commuter.

Too bad it wasn't you.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 03:23:21 AM »

Too bad it wasn't you.

Wow, you are a total scumbag. I hope you die of liver cancer, you f***ing piece of sh**t.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

Too bad it wasn't you.

Wow, you are a total scumbag. I hope you die of liver cancer, you f***ing piece of sh**t.

Calm down, the both of you. Jake, even if that was meant to be tongue in cheek that was in horribly bad taste and crosses lines. Michael, I don't care if he started it but do you really think you're any better than him given the  comment you just made?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 09:55:34 AM »

Obviously not as a police officer, if the safety of the public is to be given any consideration, States.

Let such violent,incompetent, and dangerous characters be shifted into the municipal trash collection department or some such appropriate employment.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »

Obviously not as a police officer, if the safety of the public is to be given any consideration, States.

Let such violent,incompetent, and dangerous characters be shifted into the municipal trash collection department or some such appropriate employment.

Haven't you openly called, in the past, for the murder of police officers?
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 12:29:59 PM »

Too bad it wasn't you.

Calm down, the both of you. Jake, even if that was meant to be tongue in cheek that was in horribly bad taste and crosses lines. Michael, I don't care if he started it but do you really think you're any better than him given the  comment you just made?

No, but I suspect it's the only way to make him choose his words more carefully. I mean, if his parents can't teach him some manners then surely somebody has to.

Besides, I may have a red avatar and will generally try to be respectful and diplomatic, but that doesn't mean I don't give as good as I get.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 12:40:44 PM »

Too bad it wasn't you.

No, but I suspect it's the only way to make him choose his words more carefully. I mean, if his parents can't teach him some manners then surely somebody has to.

Besides, I may have a red avatar and will generally try to be respectful and diplomatic, but that doesn't mean I don't give as good as I get.

Do what you will, but keep in mind that yelling at him that you want him to die horribly isn't going to teach him or anyone else manners. It's more likely just going to increase the animosity between the two of you.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 09:12:47 PM »

Michael, a simple Roll Eyes would have sufficed. Rise above such comments. My dad died of biliary cancer, with secondaries in his liver among other places. It's not nice

Dave
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »

Too bad it wasn't you.

That's a little much,  Jake. Seriously. 
Angel of Death
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 12:51:07 PM »

Haven't you guys figured it out already? Jake is a troll.
Serenity Now
tomm_86
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 01:31:33 PM »

I agree with you Michael, incidentally I've just noticed we've got an almost identical political compass score.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies