PA 13
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:52:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA 13
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68
Author Topic: PA 13  (Read 327926 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2004, 08:11:16 PM »

My email is Mfabbi because that is our groups email for the present time until our website is complete. My name is Tim and I am going to be a sophmore at ryan and I am an honor student. As a freshmen I had Mr Mc Cabe for Geometry. Mr Roach for Biology and I had Mr Deal for European history. So I am not refering to myself in third person. Mark Fabbi knows a lot more about politics.

Suuuuure. Lying to members is not a good way to start off, pal.

I find it very funny KP, that the President of Ryan for Life is supporting a pro-choice Melissa Brown.  God is that ever ironic!  He should not receive Communion Smiley!  
Demoteen04
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2004, 08:13:01 PM »

You know what Phil your a corney, how your trying to accuse me of lying to forum members.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2004, 08:19:13 PM »

Ride may be a little bumpier than you think eh KeystonePhil?  Aww, don't cry.  That's ok, once you're denied Communion for supporting Melissa Brown then you realize Melissa Brown can't do a damn thing about Section 8 (Demoteen was accurate on the post about the freezes), us Democrats will welcome you.  Thing is you may have to see a little more than black and white than usual, but that's ok, I'll help you Smiley!  
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2004, 08:20:46 PM »

Ride may be a little bumpier than you think eh KeystonePhil?  Aww, don't cry.  That's ok, once you're denied Communion for supporting Melissa Brown then you realize Melissa Brown can't do a damn thing about Section 8 (Demoteen was accurate on the post about the freezes), us Democrats will welcome you.  Thing is you may have to see a little more than black and white than usual, but that's ok, I'll help you Smiley!  

Grow up. You're new friend lied to the forum and you can't get around that.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2004, 08:22:01 PM »

Hi everyone in the Forum my name is Mark Fabbi and I am the chairman of the Teen Dems and I was trying to play out another member of my group so Phil Innamorato and Dave Kralle couldnt find out I found their website.but it didnt work out well. Hey handzus its nice to talk to you again its mark from breakfast this website is awesome thanks for telling me about.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2004, 08:24:14 PM »

Hi everyone in the Forum my name is Mark Fabbi and I am the chairman of the Teen Dems and I was trying to play out another member of my group so Phil Innamorato and Dave Kralle couldnt find out I found their website.but it didnt work out well. Hey handzus its nice to talk to you again its mark from breakfast this website is awesome thanks for telling me about.

So you admit you lied to the forum. Nice to see you here Mark. You're games won't play well though. Members will catch on.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2004, 08:26:18 PM »

Oh ,and Demoteen.  Just for reference the numbers on my signature are how left-right I am on economic and social issues.  It's on a scale from -10 to +10.  You're also invited to register for fantasy elections.  Just go under the register thread.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2004, 08:27:16 PM »

You're also invited to register for fantasy elections.  Just go under the register thread.

He doesn't have 18 posts, Handzus.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2004, 08:28:35 PM »

Phil PLEASE have your group stop stressing on the Section 8 issues. I know I lied to you and the Forum but that was a white lie. Your group tells people big lies having kids outfront of supermarkets and polls saying VOTE BROWN stop SECTION 8 housing. My club is going to strive on not being like the Teen republicans. My group aren't going to have members on the board in the Life club at school and then support a member that is Pro Choice. If anyone is the liar here its SEPTARS !
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2004, 08:29:51 PM »

Phil PLEASE have your group stop stressing on the Section 8 issues. I know I lied to you and the Forum but that was a white lie. Your group tells people big lies having kids outfront of supermarkets and polls saying VOTE BROWN stop SECTION 8 housing. My club is going to strive on not being like the Teen republicans. My group aren't going to have members on the board in the Life club at school and then support a member that is Pro Choice. If anyone is the liar here its SEPTARS !

Mark for the benefit of the forum, I'm not dragging out personal political arguements here. I adivise you to do the same.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2004, 08:31:01 PM »

My group aren't going to have members on the board in the Life club at school and then support a member that is Pro Choice.

Another Mark lie. You are a member of Ryan for Life and support pro choice Schwartz. Stop lying, Mark.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2004, 08:31:10 PM »

Mark for the benefit of the forum, I'm not dragging out personal political arguements here. I adivise you to do the same.

What the hell do you think this is about buddy?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2004, 08:32:24 PM »

What the hell do you think this is about buddy?

I'm asking for no SEPTARS and PTADS talk. Mark is going to act very childish and I want to spare the forum from reading it. he's already lied twice.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2004, 08:33:30 PM »

Hey Mark, go on AIM.  My screen name is PJg455.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2004, 08:37:02 PM »

This is my last and final personal statement in forum then i will get into other issues. I am not a member of ryan for life so where ever your getting your information from is wrong. I do participate in the March for Life. Last note, Phil atleast I am not killing Babies and Soldiers by supporting melissa brown you are killing babies and by supporting bush you are killing soldiers over seas. I am only killing babies by supporting Allyson Schwartz and I that is one issue i least like about schwartz.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2004, 08:39:27 PM »

This is my last and final personal statement in forum then i will get into other issues. I am not a member of ryan for life so where ever your getting your information from is wrong. I do participate in the March for Life. Last note, Phil atleast I am not killing Babies and Soldiers by supporting melissa brown you are killing babies and by supporting bush you are killing soldiers over seas. I am only killing babies by supporting Allyson Schwartz and I that is one issue i least like about schwartz.

You are a member of Ryan for Life, Mark and I've had just about enough of your lies. This forum is not a place for our personal arguments. If you want to argue the issues, fine. AND finally Mark I think you ought to apologize for saying our President is killing our soldiers. That is the most disgraceful comment that has ever been posted on this forum.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2004, 08:56:25 PM »

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RYAN FOR LIFE. Our president does not have enough information for our men and women to be over there. I have a close family member over there and God for bid if she dies. President Bush I hope feels the anguish.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2004, 08:59:18 PM »

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RYAN FOR LIFE. Our president does not have enough information for our men and women to be over there. I have a close family member over there and God for bid if she dies. President Bush I hope feels the anguish.

You accused those that those who support President Bush are killing our troops. You ought to apologize immediatley for the most inappropriate comments this forum has ever seen. It is a disgrace.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2004, 09:02:09 PM »

I don't feel he should.  He's right!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2004, 09:03:38 PM »

You're going to say that those who support the President are killing our troops. ABSOLUTE disgrace. Totally inappropriate.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »

You're going to say that those who support the President are killing our troops. ABSOLUTE disgrace. Totally inappropriate.

Nice twist on it.  No his comments were appropriate and thoughful.  Yours are horrible!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2004, 09:09:19 PM »

Nice twist on it.  No his comments were appropriate and thoughful.  Yours are horrible!

Handzus, he said that those who support the President are killing the troops! He said that! I'm not twisting it. Go back and read it. Totally inappropriate.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2004, 09:10:20 PM »

and by supporting bush you are killing soldiers over seas.

There you go Handzus. Now defend that one.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2004, 09:11:08 PM »

Handzus, he said that those who support the President are killing the troops! He said that! I'm not twisting it. Go back and read it. Totally inappropriate.

NO knucklehead he said THE president, not people supporting him like you!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2004, 09:16:43 PM »

NO knucklehead he said THE president, not people supporting him like you!

I supplied you with the quote so don't try to twist it. And anyway if he did say Bush was the one killing our soldiers, it is even worse. This is disgraceful.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies