PA 13
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:21:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA 13
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68
Author Topic: PA 13  (Read 327623 times)
Demoteen04
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2004, 09:23:16 PM »

I know when my close family member was 24 she signed up for the army 2 years later 911 happened i know that changed alot. Then the war in afghanistan occured and I wasn't so supportive of that and now the war in Iraq which is rediculous. Im not saying anything against those who support bush. I am saying having our men and women over there is rediculous were up to 900 military personnel have died. How much will it be when the war will end.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2004, 09:25:09 PM »

You said our President's supporters are killing the troops. You ought to apologize for that comment. It is disgraceful. Think about what you said and then you'll realize you're comments are sickening.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2004, 09:30:16 PM »

NO my comments are not sickening. You know what is sickening thinking your sister will be killed in a minute,a hour, a day, a week, a year. You don't know. I feel some of our troops should have been pulled out of Iraq the day they became sovereign but President Bush let them stay there. I am not disgracing the supporters of bush.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2004, 09:31:20 PM »

I AM DISGRACING BUSH
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2004, 09:33:41 PM »

You're disgracing THIS NATION by saying our President is killing the troops. These comments are sick. Look what you said and then explain to everyone why you said it. You ought to apologize. These comments are totally out of line.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2004, 09:35:55 PM »

o0k Sr. ALice
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2004, 09:37:18 PM »

You're disgracing THIS NATION by saying our President is killing the troops. These comments are sick. Look what you said and then explain to everyone why you said it. You ought to apologize. These comments are totally out of line.

No Keystone Phil.  We live in a thing called a Democracy, not a totalitarian state with King George Bush and Vassal Dick Cheney as monarchs.  Demoteen has, unlike you, a very complex mind that can see past both black and white.  Other Republicans are much better than you at explaining themselves.  You seem to have difficulty.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2004, 09:38:09 PM »

I guess this is your response when you realize what you said what totally uncalled for and disgraceful. I really hope you apologize for something that should upset every American.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2004, 09:39:07 PM »

Handzus I totally agree. Phil is too black and white and is not much of debater and does have a hard time explaining himself. He tends to repeat himself quite often.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2004, 09:40:23 PM »

Handzus I totally agree. Phil is too black and white and is not much of debater and does have a hard time explaining himself. He tends to repeat himself quite often.

Get used to it!  
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2004, 09:42:20 PM »

Haha Im starting too already this website is awesome I will be back on later gonna get some shut eye
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2004, 09:42:46 PM »

And you still won't apologize for saying the President is killing our troops. Disgusting.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2004, 09:44:19 PM »

No Keystone Phil.  We live in a thing called a Democracy, not a totalitarian state with King George Bush and Vassal Dick Cheney as monarchs.  Demoteen has, unlike you, a very complex mind that can see past both black and white.  Other Republicans are much better than you at explaining themselves.  You seem to have difficulty.

He has a right to say what he wants. However it is sick to say the President is killing our troops. Something YOU fail to realize.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2004, 09:44:20 PM »

WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT BUSH? when my sisters life is on the line. You dont make sense and you think your an adult.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2004, 09:45:48 PM »

WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT BUSH? when my sisters life is on the line. You dont make sense and you think your an adult.

YOU said the President/those that support him are killing our troops! That is not only false but disgusting. Yes you should apologize.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2004, 09:57:25 PM »

Your putting words in my mouth Phil and I dont like that very much i never said President Bush/supporters are too blame for the men and women serving dying. I did say however that President Bush is to Blame so WOW what a liar
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2004, 09:58:06 PM »

Your putting words in my mouth Phil and I dont like that very much i never said President Bush/supporters are too blame for the men and women serving dying. I did say however that President Bush is to Blame so WOW what a liar

I will show you the post Mark. And then explain it forever. You and your lies.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2004, 10:01:13 PM »

This is my last and final personal statement in forum then i will get into other issues. I am not a member of ryan for life so where ever your getting your information from is wrong. I do participate in the March for Life. Last note, Phil atleast I am not killing Babies and Soldiers by supporting melissa brown you are killing babies and by supporting bush you are killing soldiers over seas.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2004, 10:04:08 PM »

That wasnt saying everyone in the forum who supports Bush is killing soldiers it was saying that by YOU key word YOU supporting bush was killing soldiers because you are such a life activist. That means from womb to tomb not just babies in a womb but that also includes men and women serving and then dying and being buried in their tomb.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2004, 10:04:47 PM »

Is that Keystone Phil?
Is Dave, Handzus?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2004, 11:13:32 PM »

Civil arguments?  HA, what a joke!  The guy that tells people "SON LISTEN" and "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SON."  You at least have some civility,  The problem is and Demoteen knows this is you see everything in simply black and white.  I had the pleasure of meeting Mark personally at breakfast today.  He has, unlike you and TeenGOP, a complex thought process that involves more than equating every Democrat to John Street.  
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2004, 11:15:06 PM »

What Mark did was out of line. He gave out personal info about private citizens. Don't try to deny it, Handzus. It was inappropriate.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2004, 11:17:14 PM »

What Mark did was out of line. He gave out personal info about private citizens. Don't try to deny it, Handzus. It was inappropriate.

An e-mail address?  Come on, he gave it out before.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2004, 11:20:20 PM »

An e-mail address?  Come on, he gave it out before.

Mark gave out a private citizen's email address for NO reason at all. Handzus, me and you are able to debate without stooping to personal leverls. DemoTROLL can't do that. If he wants to debate, fine. But if he continues to act childish, its only going to be further annoyance. And eventually other members of the forum will find it annoying too.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2004, 11:23:46 PM »

Me and you do not know each other YET.  Chances are we will.  You and him do.  I thought it would be fun to invite him.  On personal issues, I do not know what goes on in the hallways in your HS.  It's not for me to know or intervene.  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies