Most Corrupt State
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:07:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Most Corrupt State
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Most Corrupt State  (Read 3123 times)
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 07:22:33 PM »

NJ (normal)
The Vorlon
Vorlon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -4.21

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »

MIssissippi...

Half the State is undre water, the other half is under indictment Smiley
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »

lol.  yep, I reckon carro has two Rs.  caro means expensive doesn't it.  Now that's what I'm talking about.  see how this boy corrects me?  that what youze should all be doing.

I'm thinking undre water is spelled under water, while we're at it.  is that corrupt?  I actually noticed that the governor seems to be in the pocket of several industries.  But he's quite a shaker.  Haven't decided whether that amounts to corruption.

I actually got spam from a fairly popular local reporter asking me to vote for him for mayor this year.  (The former pennsylvania carpetbagger republican quit the post to take a job at Harry's MSU so there's a special election to replace him in October.  His name was Jeff, and he was pretty cool.  Plays rock guitar, sings, and has Tweety Bird tattooed on his forearm.  No mullet, though.)  Anyway, this reporter's name is Steve.  He sends this long email to everyone and his brother.  Then, about a month later we get a followup spam saying he regrets to say he's dropping out blah blah blah.  Then, the next day there's a rumor that he was involved in some horrible scandal involving the FBI, some explosives, and the school.  I never could get the same story from two different people, but apparently his kid blew some stuff up, and he tried to cover for his son, and it just kept getting bigger and bigger and more and more out of hand, and he ended up lying to the local cops, etc.  Finally the FBI showed up to investigate, and they're sufficiently intimidating that he came clean.  The story never got officially reported on the condition that he drop out of the race.  So we're back to four candidates, among them the gay hair stylist that came in second behind Jeff last time.  Pretty interesting politics 'round here, but hardly corrupt.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 06:18:15 AM »

Tie between Illinois and New Jersey.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2006, 03:43:04 PM »

Texas followed by Ohio followed by Alaska.
RJ
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 11:32:11 PM »

Finally! Someone mentioned Illinois.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies