ever get the feeling...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:44:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ever get the feeling...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ever get the feeling...  (Read 1717 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

...that jim webb doenst have any core convictions?

i do.  everytime he talks.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -2.26

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:08:38 PM »

i HEARD he WANTS a CIA sniper TO shoot HUGO chavez... DOES that COUNT?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 04:11:17 PM »

if allen is opposed to that idea, then im sure he supports it.

all of his views seem contrived.

he is a republican playing a democrat, just to get elected.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 04:21:30 PM »

He's not doing a good job of playing anything but a moron
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 04:23:27 PM »

So he's only 3 times as smart as his opponent?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »

I think Tom Kean Jr. is a great candidate, but he is not smarter than Bob Menendez, a better politician yes, but he doesn't have that cunning smartness Menendez has to trick people into thinking he's not the most corrupt individual to walk the face of the Earth.

Likewise, whatever you think of the two, George Allen is much, much smarter
Deano963

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »

Which still makes him about a million times more intelligent than yourself, DWTL. Hacks like yourself shouldn't acuse men with such a record of accomplishment and heroism of being morons. I doubt a moron could write five books that were all ont he NY Times bestseller list.

You need to think before you spew your rhetoric BS on a blog. You have absolutely no idea how incredibly stupid, juvenile and immature you sound when you start of a new topic the way you did.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 05:36:30 PM »

Which still makes him about a million times more intelligent than yourself, DWTL. Hacks like yourself shouldn't acuse men with such a record of accomplishment and heroism of being morons. I doubt a moron could write five books that were all ont he NY Times bestseller list.

You need to think before you spew your rhetoric BS on a blog. You have absolutely no idea how incredibly stupid, juvenile and immature you sound when you start of a new topic the way you did.

Deano considering your a hack and I'm not, your argument is as unintelligent as you
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 06:39:55 PM »

I think Tom Kean Jr. is a great candidate, but he is not smarter than Bob Menendez, a better politician yes, but he doesn't have that cunning smartness Menendez has to trick people into thinking he's not the most corrupt individual to walk the face of the Earth.

Dude, you're arguments would be three times better if they didn't all spew from the lips that you seemingly have glued to Kean's ass.

That being said, I would give the intelligence edge to Webb for sure. He isn't doing thing outrageous or stupid, he is letting Allen self-destruct...which thus far is working great. Allen has made himself look like such an idiot trying to cover his ass on the Macaca issue and Webb offered him yet another quip with the "even the French served in Vietnam line".
Deano963

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »

Deano considering your a hack and I'm not, your argument is as unintelligent as you

Intelligent argument the DWTL - say that I am a hack and you are not. Brilliant.

....This idiotic nonsense coming from the same moron who crows constantly every day that "Menendez is the most corrupt politician in the world" when there are several republican politicians who have actually been found guilty in a court of law of corruption and bribery and sentenced to prison and none of the lame charges leveled at Menendez by that dimwit retard Tom Kean Jr. have yet to actually produce the tiniest amount of actual evidence that Menendez ever did anything wrong.

Getting back to Webb, he outclasses you in every way, so if you call him a moron, you should really think what that makes you.

I take back what I said last week. KeystonePhil is not the dumbest person on this forum, DWTL has proven that he and only he deserves that title.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »

Intelligent argument the DWTL - say that I am a hack and you are not. Brilliant.

....This idiotic nonsense coming from the same moron who crows constantly every day that "Menendez is the most corrupt politician in the world" when there are several republican politicians who have actually been found guilty in a court of law of corruption and bribery and sentenced to prison and none of the lame charges leveled at Menendez by that dimwit retard Tom Kean Jr. have yet to actually produce the tiniest amount of actual evidence that Menendez ever did anything wrong.

Getting back to Webb, he outclasses you in every way, so if you call him a moron, you should really think what that makes you.

I take back what I said last week. KeystonePhil is not the dumbest person on this forum, DWTL has proven that he and only he deserves that title.

I guess the award to you b/c you have no arguments except I'm dumb and Tom Kean Jr. is dumb, and Menendez isn't corrupt, all of which are untrue
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »

Oh, I had a good laugh reading this.  You really don't know anything about either candidate, do you?  Hell, I bet before August, you probably had never heard of Allen.
Deano963

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 07:15:33 PM »

I guess the award to you b/c you have no arguments except I'm dumb and Tom Kean Jr. is dumb, and Menendez isn't corrupt, all of which are untrue

Well DWTL, here's your chance to prove all three are untrue as you say:

Provide me with some factual, unassailable, cold, hard evidence backed up by research of something Menendez did that was corrupt. If he is truly "the most corrupt pol ever to walk the face of the earth", (I believe that's how you brilliantly put it) then this should be a piece of cake for someone like you who is obviously a very intelligent person(coughsnarkcough).

If you do this, it would prove:

1) - You are'nt dumb, b/c you backed up and proved one of your accusations
2)- Tom Kean isn't a liar and not a dimwit retard
3)- Menendez is corrupt, obviously b/c of this evidence you will have suposedly presented

If you don't do it, it will prove:

1) - You are dumb, as you made repeated allegations that are not in the least bit supported by realiy or the facts.
2) Tom Kean is a liar and a dimwit retard for leveling false and serious allegations against a pol who has done nothing wrong.
3- Menendez is not corrupt, obviously b/c of your lack of evidence.

There you go DWTL. I'm sure we'll hear back from you very soon since there is obviously a boatload of evidence against Menendez seeing as how he is the most corrupt human being on God's green Earth according to you.
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »

I agree with this statement.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 09:10:52 PM »

Well DWTL, here's your chance to prove all three are untrue as you say:

Provide me with some factual, unassailable, cold, hard evidence backed up by research of something Menendez did that was corrupt. If he is truly "the most corrupt pol ever to walk the face of the earth", (I believe that's how you brilliantly put it) then this should be a piece of cake for someone like you who is obviously a very intelligent person(coughsnarkcough).

If you do this, it would prove:

1) - You are'nt dumb, b/c you backed up and proved one of your accusations
2)- Tom Kean isn't a liar and not a dimwit retard
3)- Menendez is corrupt, obviously b/c of this evidence you will have suposedly presented

If you don't do it, it will prove:

1) - You are dumb, as you made repeated allegations that are not in the least bit supported by realiy or the facts.
2) Tom Kean is a liar and a dimwit retard for leveling false and serious allegations against a pol who has done nothing wrong.
3- Menendez is not corrupt, obviously b/c of your lack of evidence.

There you go DWTL. I'm sure we'll hear back from you very soon since there is obviously a boatload of evidence against Menendez seeing as how he is the most corrupt human being on God's green Earth according to you.

You want an ideologically motivated high school student to provide evidence for something? Good luck with that. One thing I have learned from being here is that anyone so staunchly conservative or liberal (you can usually tell because they have disgustingly high numbers in their matrix score)...90% of the time have no idea what they are talking about. He's an ideological/partisan hack...no need antagonising him. Besides, I am sick of every thread being hijacked by NJ Senate arguments. Especially when the candidates are both staunch dumbasses. This thread is about Jim Webb and George Allen...not New Jersey.
Deano963

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »

He's in high school? That expalins the know-it-all attitude without the actual, uh.....knowledge about anything.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 12:18:51 AM »

...that jim webb doenst have any core convictions?

i do.  everytime he talks.

I don't.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies