Is it wrong?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:35:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Is it wrong?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Is it wrong for me, or any Republican, to back Harold Ford Jr. or a Democrat to back Tom Kean Jr.?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Is it wrong?  (Read 2522 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 07:33:31 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Have you seen Kean try to speak or debate??

If we're judging intelligence on speaking (well, how you say things when you post) or debating then you are in a league below Kean.

Thats pretty cute coming from someone who generally has no real answer to the points I bring up other than blubbering talking points

You're one to talk, hack. Not only do you spew your stupidity, you repeat it four or fives times in one post.

I have plenty of answers to your dumb points. One major point would be the argument about how SE PA has to be won to win a statewide race. After I proved that was myth, you went on and on about how candidates have won the SE and have then went on to win statewide and such, totally ignoring my point that while most have not won statewide without the SE, you don't need it to win.

Show me one time when I haven't directly responded to you unless it was with "talking points" because as far as I know many idiots within my own party fear what people like you have to say and then end up believing that it is true.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies