"Something's Happening Here!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:56:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  "Something's Happening Here!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Something's Happening Here!"  (Read 5411 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: January 23, 2004, 03:30:53 PM »

No matter how badly my opponents smear me, I intend to run a clean campaign that will focus on my virtues and not my oppnents' short-comings.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 03:35:03 PM »

I will also say that I understand that the Democrats want to get their people elected.  So, no potshots taken at me during the campaign will effect my cabinate choices.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 04:19:28 PM »

I will also say that I understand that the Democrats want to get their people elected.  So, no potshots taken at me during the campaign will effect my cabinate choices.
That doesn't make any sense. Why would potshots aimed at any candidate have an effect on any of their cabinet selections if they become elected? Hmm, Supersoulty is reaching here!

I'm just saying that there will be Dems on my cabinate and if those Dems fight against me to elect Nym I won't hold it against them when the time come to choose my cabinate, that's all.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 04:27:09 PM »

That doesn't make any sense. Why would potshots aimed at any candidate have an effect on any of their cabinet selections if they become elected? Hmm, Supersoulty is reaching here!

I'm just saying that there will be Dems on my cabinate and if those Dems fight against me to elect Nym I won't hold it against them when the time come to choose my cabinate, that's all.

That's noble...good to see you reaching out. Smiley

It's good to see your smiling.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies