Menendez to Drop Out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:52:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Menendez to Drop Out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Menendez to Drop Out  (Read 2576 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 29, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

I'm actually shocked that Kean is even competetive with Codey.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 06:02:23 PM »

Eraser, if Codey was the candidate from the start I agree it would not be competitive, but I think that is b/c the people are fed up of not all Menendez, but NJs Dems on a whole for all their recent shananagans.  Codey would most likely win and the race would certainly move from Leans GOP to Tossup/Leans Dem

Eraser, who is your bet to win right now?

Between Kean and Menendez? Honestly Kean is no doubt ahead right now but the Democratic machine in the state will still be tough to beat. I guess if I had to pick right now, I would go with Kean. It could still easily go either way though.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 08:04:16 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2006, 11:30:21 PM by Eraserhead »

Eraser, if Codey was the candidate from the start I agree it would not be competitive, but I think that is b/c the people are fed up of not all Menendez, but NJs Dems on a whole for all their recent shananagans.  Codey would most likely win and the race would certainly move from Leans GOP to Tossup/Leans Dem

Eraser, who is your bet to win right now?

Between Kean and Menendez? Honestly Kean is no doubt ahead right now but the Democratic machine in the state will still be tough to beat. I guess if I had to pick right now, I would go with Kean. It could still easily go either way though.

Fair enough

Seriously does anyone think that a Codey run, despite his immense popularity, spark a lot of controversey and make this a close race and Kean still would have a shot.
No, would be closer than if he was from the start and their would be some controversey, but Codey  would still win by a solid (though not a blowout) margin

That sounds about right.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »

Someone should make two seperate polls on here. One that asks if he will drop out and the other that asks who will replace him on the ballot. They are going to have to do it real soon (if they are going to do it). This guy is going to end up losing the Senate for us.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 12:07:31 AM »

Seems like Menendez is struggling to nationalize this election.  Very bad news for him.

If he had done that, he would have had the thing won a long time.

The guy is a bonehead and corrupt as all hell. Now this guy just voted for torture in the Senate on top of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies