Corrupt Party Boss Aiding Kean
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:30:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Corrupt Party Boss Aiding Kean
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Corrupt Party Boss Aiding Kean  (Read 1256 times)
Conan
conan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 30, 2006, 12:59:57 PM »

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1159590081111350.xml&coll=1

Former Corrupt Hudson County Party Boss Janiszewski aiding Kean Research....

"Imprisoned Democrat aided a researcher for Kean campaign
Janiszewski offered a list to derail Menendez "

Read the article.

"Janiszewski, a sometime-ally, sometime-rival of Menendez's in Hudson County, offered a long list of local politicians who hold grudges against the senator and may be able to provide damaging information about him. "

"One of those people mentioned by Janiszewski -- Oscar Sandoval, a Union City psychiatrist and former FBI informant who helped land Janiszewski in prison -- rocked the U.S. Senate campaign this week by disclosing a secret recording he had made of Menendez's closest adviser. "

This was the guy who started the latest contraversy and the Kean Campaign denied they were working with him.

" "He's been working with disgraced felons like Bob Janiszewski and crooks like Oscar Sandoval since the beginning of this campaign to dig up sleaze and make up lies and now he's been caught red-handed," said Matt Miller, spokesman for the Menendez campaign.  "

DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 01:02:03 PM »

Ok, does this really disapprove the thinks they said about Menendez or just proof mean that the sources were inside and more accurate?
Conan
conan

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 01:05:57 PM »

Ok, does this really disapprove the thinks they said about Menendez or just proof mean that the sources were inside and more accurate?
It proves a personally motivated vendetta and lies by the Kean Campaign. However, I am not defending Menendez.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:12:10 PM »

It proves a personally motivated vendetta and lies by the Kean Campaign. However, I am not defending Menendez.

Even if this is true, which I doubt, has Bob Menendez been the epitome of honesty this election?  Kean could probably rob a bank and it wouldn't equal all that Menendez has done.
Conan
conan

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 01:15:51 PM »

Even if this is true, which I doubt, has Bob Menendez been the epitome of honesty this election?  Kean could probably rob a bank and it wouldn't equal all that Menendez has done.
The story is true, there is no doubt. But the problem is Menendez still has a big chance with all of this.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 01:16:37 PM »

The story is true, there is no doubt. But the problem is Menendez still has a big chance with all of this.

I don't get that statement
Conan
conan

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »

But the *thing is* (not problem).....
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 01:19:14 PM »

This is like the last time you posted something about Kean, or the time before that, it was minor and no cared after a while, "small" rather "big" would describe Menendez's chances
Conan
conan

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »

This is like the last time you posted something about Kean, or the time before that, it was minor and no cared after a while, "small" rather "big" would describe Menendez's chances
The race still being a dead heat when it should be over says everything you need to know. I would call that a big chance.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

A corrupt Democrat helping to get rid of another corrupt Democrat.  Sounds . . . karmic.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »

The race still being a dead heat when it should be over says everything you need to know. I would call that a big chance.

It's only a dead heat according to you, the race Leans Republican now, where have you been?
Conan
conan

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 01:24:11 PM »

It's only a dead heat according to you, the race Leans Republican now, where have you been?
All the headlines I read and things I hear on tv and see in polls say dead heat. Obviously Kean has an upperhand but it is still dead heat by the numbers.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 01:25:08 PM »

All the headlines I read and things I hear on tv and see in polls say dead heat. Obviously Kean has an upperhand but it is still dead heat by the numbers.

He lead in the latest polls (except Rutgers) have his lead between 3-6, that's not dead heat, and those polls were tape of Menendez being corrupt
Conan
conan

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »

He lead in the latest polls (except Rutgers) have his lead between 3-6, that's not dead heat, and those polls were tape of Menendez being corrupt
Or it is what the other option is. Friend dropping his name. Everyone does it.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 01:28:52 PM »

This isn't about Menendez, this about Kean accepting help from a corrupt individual. "Well Menendez did it too!" doesn't make it null and void when the candidate of your choice does it too.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 01:30:01 PM »

This isn't about Menendez, this about Kean accepting help from a corrupt individual. "Well Menendez did it too!" doesn't make it null and void when the candidate of your choice does it too.

All I'm saying is it is a raindrop in an ocean compared to Menendez's corruption and scandals
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 02:22:35 PM »

Kean come accross as an honest guy. So I don't belive half the stuff conan posts about Kean.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 02:29:25 PM »

All I'm saying is it is a raindrop in an ocean compared to Menendez's corruption and scandals

Which is irrelevant. Im not saying that Menendez is Christ, but the fact that he is corrupt does not give Kean the right to be corrupt as well.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies