Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:17:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem  (Read 3000 times)
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.61, S: 0.65

« on: October 03, 2006, 11:16:01 PM »

If TN leans DEM, then NJ leans GOP.

Honestly, I can't see Ford winning East TN with Corker's being from Chattanooga, nor the red-neck rural counties in Middle TN, which would mean he'd lose.

In the end, I think NJ will stay DEM and TN will stay GOP. pure partisan political  machines my friends.
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

yes, but.....

If the momentum in TN stays the same, Ford will win comfortably on election day.  If the momentum in NJ stays the same, Menendez and Kean will be tied in the low to mid 40's on election day.

Ford will certianly NOT run away with this race. If anything, it will be like NJ and be tied up til Election Day. I expect Corker to bounce back.
Let's not forget, this race is not like Obama's 40%+ margin in a very blue state.
This is TN, a red-leaning SOUTHERN state, and there are still ALOT of red-neck country bumpkins who won't vote for Ford for one reason: he's black. That's the wrong reason not to vote for him, but it's the truth
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 01:55:51 PM »

Well this came as a HUGE surprise to me this morning. My grandma and grandpa,  long-time Republicans, called me and told me they have jumped ship and are voting for Harold Ford.

Honestly, if people like my grandparents are jumping ship, I really think Ford will win this race. They are voting for bredesen too BTW
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »

Don't get your hopes up. It's not over yet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies