Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:52:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Tennessee Leans Dem  (Read 3029 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: October 07, 2006, 05:20:34 AM »

So what's the deal with Corker getting all racist and darkening a picture of Ford?

Desperation. Base desperation.

To think i once had a fairly high opinion of Corker, i just hope it comes back and kicks him in the ass in a few weeks time...
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 07:38:48 AM »

I do worry that factoring in the "race element" (remember Polls which put Wilder up 10 in VA and he won by 1 IIRC) and the Republican tilt of the state will grant Corker a completley undeserved edge... then again Bredesen's been campaigning with Ford, Ford's campaign has been little short of excellent (remains to be seen what his GOTV operation is like outside of the west of the state) but those two factors together with the national mood could just address Corker's structural advantages. 
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 08:40:47 AM »

Well this came as a HUGE surprise to me this morning. My grandma and grandpa,  long-time Republicans, called me and told me they have jumped ship and are voting for Harold Ford.

Honestly, if people like my grandparents are jumping ship, I really think Ford will win this race. They are voting for bredesen too BTW

That's heartening, then again Ford is both the more independent and (on some issues) the more conservative candidate... if he can do well (comparativley speaking) amoungst older conservative in TN then he will be doing well indeed... Corker still has lots of advantages though Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies