The Latino Coalition announces Endorsements (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:15:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Latino Coalition announces Endorsements (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Latino Coalition announces Endorsements  (Read 4240 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: October 04, 2006, 03:58:23 PM »

i Viva la Santorum !
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »

I'm sure Latinos everywhere will be lining up to vote for Rick Santorum.

Actually, Santorum has a pretty good record with minorties. He is very involved in urban areas. I love when people make smart ass remarks when they don't know what they're talking about.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »

I'm sure Latinos everywhere will be lining up to vote for Rick Santorum.

Actually, Santorum has a pretty good record with minorties. He is very involved in urban areas. I love when people make smart ass remarks when they don't know what they're talking about.

Really? Care to make a prediction on his share of the Lationo vote?

No, but I do think he'll do fairly well. Being the uninformed hack that you are, you had no idea of Santorum's involvement in urban areas amongst minorities. I'm just pointing out that your sarcastic remark was quite foolish.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 09:46:14 PM »

You are a joke and the king of hacks with an absurd signature that proves it.

I see plenty of others with signatures that include the logos of candidates that they support. How else can I be the king of hacks?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh, I see. So because "everyone" says it that means Santorum couldn't possibly be involved. Let's ignore the countless people on both sides that admit that he is heavily involved and go with the idiot from New York's opinion on this one.

I'm such a hack that I had supported Bob Casey for State Treasurer in 2004 and would probably vote for him again (though a lot less enthusiastically). I'm such a hack that I'll probably like Bob Casey more as a Senator than Arlen Specter. Beat that, moron.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »

Phil your signature proves you are a hack because it shows that you actually believe Santorum will win. That is like me coming on here and saying Pederson has a lock on Arizona.

Anyone with at least half of a brain believes Santorum has a better shot than Pederson and I'll be proven right on November 7th.

I never said I love Bob Casey. I love how you just make stuff up. I said I would likely vote for him again if he was running for Treasurer over the same Republican and that I'd probably like him more as a Senator than Specter. How can I be one of the biggest hacks here if I can say that? How many Republicans have you seriously considered voting for?

And people take you seriously? How can you even make the accusation that no one takes me seriously? I have genuine beliefs. I don't spin everything. In fact, for the longest time, I thought Casey would win. Once he announced I predicted an fairly easy victory for him. How did I spin that?

...and anyone else would say the same. It's a reasonable point. You'd find a poll with Pederson down fifteen and say that he's closing the gap! When you get a clue about anything political, you can return to the grown up table. In the meantime, enjoy Fantasy land.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:01:34 AM »

YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO SAY THAT I HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!!!

Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »

Wrong. Neither one has anything remotely close to a reasonable chance. At least Pederson is the challanger to the seat though.

Uh...ok, hack.

How long could have you possibly been involved? You're only...what...nine years old?

I will enjoy my Fantasy land and I have plenty of company, too.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:23:51 PM »

Wow, what an impressive retort! Did your Special Education instructor teach you that today?

Simple response to a simple minded hack.

Really? That's a shame. By the way, the correct word you were looking for was "than." Apparently your older age is not proven in your intelligence.

Plenty of other commentators and people that actually know things about both Casey and Santorum feel the same.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 09:55:40 PM »

Yeah they are generally called hardcore partisans, fools and/or Fox News contributors. People more or less like you.

That's funny because you have never been able to prove that I am a hardcore partisan (I can name a Democrat that I'd vote for in an actual election in my state. Can you name a Republican?) or a fool (I've, thankfully, had two people defend me, saying that I am a fairly respected figure). I'm also certainly not a FOX news contributor since I don't even like FOX (I don't like their bias and I don't get enough news from them).

I've had enough of you now. I won anyway.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 10:09:40 PM »

Who is this Democrat you are voting for?

I'm not voting for a Dem this year but I would have two years ago. I am not voting for every Republican this year which dismisses the idea that I am a total hack.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »

Who is this Democrat you are voting for?

I'm not voting for a Dem this year but I would have two years ago. I am not voting for every Republican this year which dismisses the idea that I am a total hack.

I would vote for certain Republicans who ran in random past years too.

Random past years? No, I gave you a specific year, name and office. It was the last major election year, too, so there was nothing random about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies