Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 07:32:16 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
| | |-+  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
| | | |-+  I never said I wouldn't gloat.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: I never said I wouldn't gloat.  (Read 33496 times)
Grad Students are the Worst
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2005, 03:17:05 pm »
Ignore

Kerry got 61% in RI, 63% in MA, and 58% in NY.

What results were you look at with Kerry @ 61% in RI?

Probably early results - maybe pre-absentee. Kerry actually was at 91% in D.C. in some results at some point.

n/c
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2005, 03:21:07 pm »
Ignore

I laughed at the post three posts up until I realized that I was the one who wrote it.

I must be one funny guy.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2005, 07:10:29 am »
Ignore

d'you reckon Bush is still vindicated on Iraq?

Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2005, 09:04:58 am »
Ignore

I reckon that this thread makes me glad it's been a year.

n/c
Quadist
tmcusa2
YaBB God
Sao Tome and Principe

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2006, 01:34:42 pm »
Ignore

This thread should get the booby prize as the worst thread of all time..

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -8.32, S: -9.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2007, 06:27:02 pm »
Ignore

I never said I wouldn't gloat.  So I wanted to take this opportunity to point out how good this feels.

The country has vindicated Bush.  They have vindicated the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, the tax cuts, the traditional values.  We will win the popular vote majority that no one has gotten since 1988.

They have given us a governing majority in the House and Senate, and soon a governing majority on the Federal Bench.  We also have gains at the state level.

They have rejected the draft scare, the medi-scare, the choice scare, and evereything else the Demos tried to trick America with.

They have rejected the guy who trashed his fellow servicemen, who cursed out a secret service agent, and whose wife can't keep her mouth shut.

Now, the neocons get to finish in iraq (we've pushed into Fallujah I heard tonight), complete the grand project there, vindicate our mission and our philosophy, and secure our place in history as the new soul of American foreign policy.  The troops will come home with a victory, and their friends will not have dies for nothing.

And all this feels good, but its not the best part.

The best aprt is that Al Franken, Michael Moore, and George Soros who hated this President so much, who lied so frivolously, and went to unprecedented lengths to destroy the commander in chief in wartime (memogate anyone?) have failed.  They hate Bush, and the fact that they will have to stumble about for the next four years knowing that America has re-elected George Bush not out of naivite or ignorance but with full knowledge of who and what he is and believes will crush their spirit.  They will never beat George W. Bush.  They had their shot, and he will now be able to go around for the rest of his life strutting his Texas strut and he gets immortal bragging rights.  They will never get to beat him.  Ever.  That's the best part.

I don't know if I could have withstood the Moore's and the Soros's getting the bragging rights.  Kerry would have been a piss poor President, but it would have only been one term.  The real kick in the nads would have been Michael Moore and his like winning and getting to rub our noses in it forever.  Now, they will never get to do that.

God bless the American people, they certainly deserve it tonight.

lol

A tidal wave of healthcare has swept across coal country. 
Boris
boris78
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:46 pm »
Ignore

This thread should be bumped again on January 20, 2009 for good measure.

only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2007, 03:26:41 pm »
Ignore

This thread should be bumped again on January 20, 2009 for good measure.
Absolutely.

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2012, 10:49:17 pm »
Ignore

lolololololololololololololol
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2012, 02:44:12 am »
Ignore

This thread continues to be incredibly embarrassing, and I barely even participated in it.

n/c
Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 11:16:30 pm »
Ignore

The irony about it all was that John Ford was perhaps one of the first people on this forum to pick up when the Bush presidency was completely dead in the mind of the American people (and no, it wasn't at this point).

But I think that thread has been lost for good, and even if not, I'm not looking.  Besides, he was wrong on plenty of other things.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout