Gay Marriage Amendment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:06:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Gay Marriage Amendment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay Marriage Amendment  (Read 319207 times)
raggage

« on: July 02, 2004, 10:47:23 PM »

Jesus, I heard the poll on the news.  I don't have the exact link, I just found a general question that implicates similar sentiments among the American populace.

Sorry.  Hearsay simply is not admissible.  Get on google and FIND IT, or withdraw the comment.  I don't like being this way, but data, folks, is data.

Replace 'rejecting homosexuality in society" or whatever, with what my poll says.  Do in your mind.

Finding a specific poll when all I can do is paraphrase the wording is near impossible.  I might not even know it if I did manage to find it

Fair enough.  But do you see what I'm pointing out?  That America rejects Gay marriage is understandable to me -- it really is.  But the suggestion that somehow we are to be exiled is very different.

- Alfie

I oppose gay marriage, though I think it should be put on the ballot of the states. I do not think you should be exiled, executed or whatever you want to say I believe. My opinions on this subject have been expressed on this forum yet you fail to respect them. You do what you want but I know from my religious faith that the act you are committing is wrong, plain and simple. That doesn't mean you're a bad person or evil. Simply misguided is all.

Misguided! Thats hot coming from someone who bases there perspective social issues on their religion. Religion should play no part. It is you my friend who is thus misguided.
raggage

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 01:49:52 AM »

Religion is one of the most important aspects of any persons life.

Again, thats just a personal opinion based on the fact that you are religious yourself... which I respect.

However it is not 'one of the most important aspects of any persons life'. That is for one to decide by yourself. It may be very important to you, but it plays absolutely no role in my life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies