2004 AFDNC Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:01:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  2004 AFDNC Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 AFDNC Convention  (Read 8488 times)
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 23, 2004, 10:04:12 PM »

I'll volunteer to moderate the debates if I'm available -- I've got a few questions that I believe a lot of Americans would like the answers to, and I'd be sure to set up some guidelines (time limits, number of questions, etc).

And for the AFDNC Convention entertainment, PLEASE don't get the Dixie Chicks. Maybe The Cure or Morrissey. That'd be good.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 11:15:36 PM »

(Baltimore Mayor of_thisnation walks onto stage)

Fellow Americans,

I am but a small leader of a small city, and it takes a strong President, one who has the will, determination, faith, and overall ABILITY to lead this great nation of ours into a new era. That man is Nym90. That man is Harry.

There is a quote by Mark Twain: "I try not to let schooling interfere with my education." I am afraid to say that I believe our public schools are increasingly thought of as nothing but a place where we will determine whether they are a viable learning center based on TEST SCORES. Nym90 will set the right standards, and give us the best solutions to those schools in need. He will deliver the money, the ideas, and the salary increases that will KEEP those who want to teach, in education.

I believe the right to a college education, which is becoming increasingly difficult in today's society, due to the rising of tuitions across the nation. As Nym90 has said, his administration will make sure EVERY child has the opportunity for the college education they so rightly deserve.

I urge everyone here to get out the vote! Make sure you are PREPARED to tell someone WHY they should vote for Nym90, because HE IS GOING TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Good night and God bless!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies