My Senate predictions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:38:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  My Senate predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: My Senate predictions  (Read 2621 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »

Good thing I have no desire to come to NJ, as Ohio is a much better state and we would never serisouly consider electing someone who is dumber than a box of rocks simply b/c he has a famous last name.

Bob Taft?  George W. Bush?

I realize that the two of them being Republicans will only fuel your fire, but it does kinda discredit your argument.
Conan
conan

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 09:33:08 PM »

Actually that's my prediction map also.

Down... this is a serious question.

Let's just say as a hypothetical... Kean doesn't win. What will your response be?

I will be in shock and probably think about leaving my state is it will become the worst in the nation.  Any state that could elect someone so corrupt, although I guess that's the reason we lose more ppl than we gained last year
Apperently PA is better, so you might want to start looking at some houses.

Just please, Conan, don't send him to Ohio. We already have more delusional, incompetent and corrupt republicans in this state than you can shake a stick at.

What in the world makes me delusional, incompetent or corrupt?  Please don't come to NJ w/already have enough blame-throwing, name-calling, Democratic hacks

Good thing I have no desire to come to NJ, as Ohio is a much better state and we would never serisouly consider electing someone who is dumber than a box of rocks simply b/c he has a famous last name.
Ohio is nothing compared to NJ, dont bash NJ. Oh yea, didnt ohio just elect Bush in 04?Huh Hahaha I think you broke the rule you just wrote.

No, I didn't. Bush isn't dumb. He may the most right-wing extremist President ever, and his policies are utter failures, but he is not dumb. People who think that Bush is dumb, especially Democrats, are seriously underestimating him. He knows how to use the bully pulpit of the Presidency effectively and how to push his agenda even when he is not popular.

Kean, on the other hand, is dumb, as you showed with the video of him from the debates.
You fail to remember that these people have people telling them what to do, say, and make their political decisions. You were really describing Karl Rove, not George W. Bush.
Deano963

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

Let's just say as a hypothetical... Kean doesn't win. What will your response be?

I will be in shock and probably think about leaving my state is it will become the worst in the nation.  Any state that could elect someone so corrupt, although I guess that's the reason we lose more ppl than we gained last year

Just please, Conan, don't send him to Ohio. We already have more delusional, incompetent and corrupt republicans in this state than you can shake a stick at.

What in the world makes me delusional, incompetent or corrupt?  Please don't come to NJ w/already have enough blame-throwing, name-calling, Democratic hacks

I would like to prove to me that Tom Kean Jr is "dumber than a box of rocks", of course you will not be able to and my point will be proven

Hey Down, remember when I asked you a month ago to show me some kind of evidence, any evidence at all that proves that Menendez is corrupt?

How's that coming?......

Yeh, that's what I thought. Don't ask me to prove anything unless you offer one single piece of evidence to back up the line that you repeat a million times a day, which is that in your insignificant opinion that Menendez is corrupt. That makes you a hypocrite.

Of course, when I originally offered you that challenge I said that if you didn't show me anything I would conclude that Kean is a liar, that you are stupid, and that Menendez is not corrupt.

I have since concluded that all three of those things are true b/c of your silence.

Deano963

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 09:34:57 PM »

Bob Taft?  George W. Bush?

I realize that the two of them being Republicans will only fuel your fire, but it does kinda discredit your argument.

"Dumb" and "unpopular" are not the same thing Joe. No intelligent person would claim that either of these men are dumb. The same cannot be said for Kean Jr.. My argument holds up just fine.
Conan
conan

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »

I would like to prove to me that Tom Kean Jr is "dumber than a box of rocks", of course you will not be able to and my point will be proven

Hey Down, remember when I asked you a month ago to show me some kind of evidence, any evidence at all that proves that Menendez is corrupt?

How's that coming?......

Yeh, that's what I thought. Don't ask me to prove anything unless you offer one single piece of evidence to back up the line that you repeat a million times a day, which is that in your insignificant opinion that Menendez is corrupt. That makes you a hypocrite.

Of course, when I originally offered you that challenge I said that if you didn't show me anything I would conclude that Kean is a liar, that you are stupid, and that Menendez is not corrupt.

I have since concluded that all three of those things are true b/c of your silence.

Dont forget that saying someone is dumb is an opinion, and as republicans, they have really high standards for one to be considered dumb because of their own overall stupidity and intellect is so low.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 12:38:17 AM »

How would this be any different from 2000 or 2002?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies