Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:35:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen)  (Read 31974 times)
poughies
« on: October 09, 2006, 11:01:05 AM »

Pennsylvania: Senator Rick Santorum (R) now trails 50% to 37% in the latest Rasmussen Reports survey. When leaners are added in, Bob Casey, Jr. (D) is ahead 52%to 39%. Data and Article Coming Later. Over the summer, Santorum was gaining ground, but his momentum has stopped. He had closed the gap to eight points by late summer, but trailed by ten in our last poll. When this data is released to the public, we will shift our ranking of the race from "Leans Democrat" to "Democrat"  in our Senate Balance of Power summary. This once again confirms Santorum's status as the nation's most vulnerable incumbent. No Democratic incumbents are trailing at this time and no other campaign involving a Republican incumbent is rated weaker than "Leans Democrat."
poughies
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 12:25:48 PM »

Its in the premium section, but here is the link to  real clear politics that has it listed: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/latestpolls/
poughies
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »

ANOTHER F-ING AWFUL COLLEGE POLL! Another poll that contradicts the findings of 4 other polls. The other poll is completly garbage and I don't believe it....
poughies
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 04:03:34 PM »

Just because that number matches doesn't make this one better. As for 2004, there last poll was 2 weeks before the election, so that could be linked to nailing the result with 2 weeks to go, who knows whether they would have had it right if they polled with a week to go. The governor's race matches other polls (with perhaps too much to Rendell), but the fact remains that this poll does not match a CLEAR trend towards Casey. U give me two other polls like that and maybe I'll believe it. Until then, I'll take Rasmussen.
poughies
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 02:01:23 PM »

no he was right each of them were within two percent of a number divisible by 10.... of course not 50, but rather 60 and 40.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies