Female Teacher with a Long History of Sex with Underaged Male Students
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:43:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Female Teacher with a Long History of Sex with Underaged Male Students
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Female Teacher with a Long History of Sex with Underaged Male Students  (Read 3625 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:28:19 PM »

A History of Sex With Students, Unchallenged Over the Years

By DAVID KOCIENIEWSKI
Published: October 10, 2006

BAYONNE, N.J. — Many in this gray, insular city are at a loss to explain why Diane Cherchio West was allowed to continue working in the public school system for two decades after she was caught in 1980 kissing and groping a 13-year-old student at an eighth-grade dance.

Why, after her promotion to guidance counselor at Bayonne High School, no one alerted social services, school officials or the police when she became pregnant by an 11th grader she supervised, Steven West, and married him upon his graduation in 1985.

Or why, when that baby, Steven Jr., grew to be a teenager, no one balked as his 15-year-old friend moved in with Ms. West, who then seduced the friend with Scooby-Doo boxer shorts and evening jaunts to sports bars and used her school authority to rearrange his classes around their secret trysts.

It was not until 2001, when relatives of the boy, Christopher Castlegrande, filed a complaint with the police of statutory rape against Ms. West, that she left her $74,000-a-year job and lost her unfettered access to Bayonne High School’s students.

After Ms. West was arrested, school officials insisted for more than a year that the allegation was the only accusation of misconduct in a sterling 24-year career. They allowed her to take an early retirement package that fattened her pension, and gave her a farewell party with cake and ice cream. When Ms. West pleaded guilty in 2005 to sexual assault charges, glowing references from co-workers, supervisors and friends helped persuade a judge to sentence her only to probation. She was also spared the ordeal of having to register as a sex offender

Now, with Mr. Castlegrande suing the school district for failing to protect students from a woman with a sexual appetite for under-age boys, this city of 62,000 has been forced to examine how little was done to stop her earlier. Even as the news media were saturated with coverage of teachers like Pamela Smart and Mary Kay Letourneau who slept with their students, Bayonne averted its eyes for years.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 10:29:05 PM »

WHY was she not fired? WHY???
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 11:11:14 PM »

WHY couldn't teachers like that have worked at MY high school?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 11:27:28 PM »

Because I'm sure the male students loved her.  What on earth is our tight-assed country coming to when we can't be pleased that a horny teenaged boy has lucked out to find an older woman?  In what kind of pathetic world is that considered a negative?

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 05:44:31 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love older women!  I think it's great teenage boys gets some experience when they can.  I wish I was in Debra LaFaye's high school as a 15 yr old.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 06:03:34 AM »

Okay, let me be one of the seemingly few voice of reason from the "male youth" section around here. The judges probation sentencing is pathetic, she should be registered immediately, that is after her jail sentence is up of course. This is still statutory rape. It just so happens that a couple of twisted people have found a loophole in the way society works that allows them to run thier sick sex machine for as long as this woman did.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 08:44:45 AM »

Okay, let me be one of the seemingly few voice of reason from the "male youth" section around here. The judges probation sentencing is pathetic, she should be registered immediately, that is after her jail sentence is up of course. This is still statutory rape. It just so happens that a couple of twisted people have found a loophole in the way society works that allows them to run thier sick sex machine for as long as this woman did.

^^^^^^
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 08:59:10 AM »

^^^^^^

Prudery spans the political spectrum!

Mind your own business, prudes.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »

^^^^^^

Prudery spans the political spectrum!

Mind your own business, prudes.

You could just mind your own business and not reply to those posts, what a thought! Shocked Dumbass -_-
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 09:21:09 AM »

Why one earth this woman got away with this is beyond me.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 12:05:48 PM »

Why one earth this woman got away with this is beyond me.

Residual reasonableness at her school district.  Alas they too have now succumbed to the prudery sweeping the nation.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 12:19:11 PM »

In cases like these, 'statutory rape' quickly becomes a joke.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »

Has it ever occured to anyone that maybe the horny 15 year olds, with their raging hormones and all, would bang anything that moved? Including their teacher? To put all of the blame on this woman is rather silly.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 01:18:17 PM »

Has it ever occured to anyone that maybe the horny 15 year olds, with their raging hormones and all, would bang anything that moved? Including their teacher? To put all of the blame on this woman is rather silly.

They're not old enough to take responsibility for their actions, but she was/is. That's the difference.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:41 PM »

What do you mean, 'in cases like these'?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »

What do you mean, 'in cases like these'?

Read Vlad's post about three up from this one and you'll see what I mean.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 02:29:56 PM »

^^^^^^

I agree.

What a sick person.

Rin-chan
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 10:49:27 PM »

They're not old enough to take responsibility for their actions, but she was/is. That's the difference.

That's ridiculous.  It is just sex, Gustave.. what 'responsbility' is involved?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »

I love older women!  I think it's great teenage boys gets some experience when they can.  I wish I was in Debra LaFaye's high school as a 15 yr old.

You support kids getting "experience" at the age of fifteen? How about ten years old? Do you have any sense of responsibility?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »

You support kids getting "experience" at the age of fifteen? How about ten years old? Do you have any sense of responsibility?

Not that it's anybody's place to put an arbitrary definition on it exactly, but there is a clear and obvious difference between the sex drives of a fifteen-year-old and a ten-year-old.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 06:40:06 PM »

You support kids getting "experience" at the age of fifteen? How about ten years old?

Did you have the same sex drive when you were 10 that you did at 15?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 06:52:29 PM »

Come on Phil at 15 I wanted to bang my Sophomore Biology teacher.  It sucks she left to teach at George Washington.  As someone said there is a HUGE difference between the sex drive of a 15 and 10 year old.  What do u think a guy does after he has sex with the teacher?  BRAGS ABOUT IT!!! 
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 06:54:15 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2006, 06:57:08 PM by Governor and ffmr. 4 term senator jdb »

That's ridiculous.  It is just sex, Gustave.. what 'responsbility' is involved?

Opebo alert, Opebo altert!

All children lock the doors and hide in the basement!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 09:07:04 PM »

Come on Phil at 15 I wanted to bang my Sophomore Biology teacher.  It sucks she left to teach at George Washington.  As someone said there is a HUGE difference between the sex drive of a 15 and 10 year old.  What do u think a guy does after he has sex with the teacher?  BRAGS ABOUT IT!!! 

Ok so just because you had that desire doesn't mean that it is ok to just bang whoever. And what the hell does the having sex with a teacher and then bragging about it have to do with anything besides proving my point that you have hardly any morals or responsibility to control your physical desires?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:42 PM »

couldn't agree with Keystone more on this!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies