Montana: Burns in Trouble (Rasmussen)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:07:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Montana: Burns in Trouble (Rasmussen)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Montana: Burns in Trouble (Rasmussen)  (Read 503 times)
poughies
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 12, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »

Montana: Senator Conrad Burns (R) is still in trouble. He trails Jon Tester (D) 49% to 42% in our Wednesday night polling. When leaners are added, it's Tester 50% Burns 46%. Data and Article Coming Later. In the current survey, Tester's support is more solid than Burns'. Ninety-one percent (91%) of Tester voters are "certain" they will vote for him. Among Burns' voters, just 81% are certain. A month ago, Tester was ahead 50% to 43%.
Conan
conan

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:08:27 PM »

Good.
Deano963

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 09:17:16 PM »

I'm kinda worried that Tester's lead is that small. I mean, Burns is one of the most unpopular Senators in the country and his reelect numbers are atrocious, and Tester only leads by 4% when leaners are included?

With all of the gaffes by Burns and his extensive record of corruption (not to mention senility), Tester should be blowing him away. Simply amazing that Sherrod Brown is leading Dewine by a bigger margin than Tester is leading Burns. If someone would have told me that just 2 months ago I would have called them insane.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 09:18:50 PM »

Bye Burns.
poughies
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:22:14 PM »

me no worry. Me think Burnsie is dead.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »

I'm kinda worried that Tester's lead is that small. I mean, Burns is one of the most unpopular Senators in the country and his reelect numbers are atrocious, and Tester only leads by 4% when leaners are included?

With all of the gaffes by Burns and his extensive record of corruption (not to mention senility), Tester should be blowing him away. Simply amazing that Sherrod Brown is leading Dewine by a bigger margin than Tester is leading Burns. If someone would have told me that just 2 months ago I would have called them insane.

It's because Tester is a liberal running in Montana. It doesn't matter though because Burns is going to lose anyway.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies