Boston Globe: Ford backs Lieberman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:15:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Boston Globe: Ford backs Lieberman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Boston Globe: Ford backs Lieberman  (Read 3402 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 12:09:31 PM »
« edited: October 20, 2006, 12:15:02 PM by Eraserhead »

That is the dumbest thing I have ever f-ing heard. Has Ned Lamont ever put his life on the line for anything? Seriously has he?

Well challenging the Bush-Lieberman warmongers publically is putting your life on the line.  I mean they murdered tens of thousands in Iraq so what is one more?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And now he is a massive supporter of the illegal and immoral murder of tens of thousands while lieing to the American people.

Sorry he voted to put the country in shambles just like the other warmongers.  When you throw a vase on the ground as hard as you can and it shatters into a million pieces you cant "fix it."

If you supported it in the first place or continue to support it you need to sign up ship out and die for your cause.  You wanted the murder of tens of thousands of innocents.  Go die for it.

Edit: Format

You actually think that you are some kind of hero? Wow, you really are pathetic. We've had this argument before and you still haven't explained why you're not, say, out there stopping crimes, if you think crimes should be prevented. Do you seriously think that everyone has to personally do everything they think should be done? That I have to personally engage in every activity I support? In other words, are you really that dumb?

What a cry baby this one is. Of course its alright to support Iraq from the sidelines. What do you think Karl Rove is doing? Calm down.

America, F&%k yeah!
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 08:11:54 PM »

If you supported it in the first place or continue to support it you need to sign up ship out and die for your cause.  You wanted the murder of tens of thousands of innocents.  Go die for it.

How many hundreds, let alone tens, of thousands of innocents did Saddam Hussein's regime murder?

[Not that this has anything to do with Ford backing Lieberman]

Dave

So I guess we should invade every offensive regime in the world! That is really possible. Team America: World Police. America, F%$k yeah!

No, I'd much prefer the use of trading policies to precipitate, or encourage, regime change along the lines of liberal democracy. Yes, I subscribe to the neocon position that liberal democracy is the only legitimate political system

Dave
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 08:21:10 PM »

How many hundreds, let alone tens, of thousands of innocents did Saddam Hussein's regime murder?

[Not that this has anything to do with Ford backing Lieberman]

Dave

So I guess we should invade every offensive regime in the world! That is really possible. Team America: World Police. America, F%$k yeah!

No, I'd much prefer the use of trading policies to precipitate, or encourage, regime change along the lines of liberal democracy. Yes, I subscribe to the neocon position that liberal democracy is the only legitimate political system

Dave

You do? Then become a Republican.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »

Dave

I'd never give the Left that satisfaction. You can be a Democrat and take a robust interventionist stance in world affairs, you know

Dave
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 08:43:25 PM »

Dave

Yeah but you won't win primaries any more...but I guess you don't have to worry about that since you aren't a candidate and you are in England.

I'd never give the Left that satisfaction. You can be a Democrat and take a robust interventionist stance in world affairs, you know

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 08:50:26 PM »

Yeah but you won't win primaries any more...but I guess you don't have to worry about that since you aren't a candidate and you are in England.

Quite Smiley. Were I an American, I dare say I would struggle in Democratic primaries in certain states

Take it as a compliment that I actually identify with the Democratic Party, even if I am more of a 1940s one

Dave
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies