What do you want to have happen with control of the House & Senate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:54:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What do you want to have happen with control of the House & Senate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you want to control the House? The Senate?
Democrats / Democrats

Democrats / Republicans

Republicans / Democrats

Republicans / Republicans

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: What do you want to have happen with control of the House & Senate?  (Read 3111 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: October 18, 2006, 05:49:45 PM »

Vote
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 09:38:59 PM »

Democrats / Democrats, though I am a little concerned fo whether this is the best thing for the Democratic Party in 2008.

Well, either way, we get to clean up all of the elephant sh**t, and we get to get blamed for everything we have to do to clean it up. The so called media and GOP will be on our asses.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

Democrats / Democrats, though I am a little concerned for whether this is the best thing for the Democratic Party in 2008.

One of my friends said that if the Dems don't win back Congress this year, they won't win it for a lllllooooonnnnnggggg time...
[/quote]

That could be true for the House. Not for the Senate, unless Bush's next SCOTUS appointees declare the Senate to be unconstitutional.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies