Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 12:03:24 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Atlas House of Representatives
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Atlas House of Representatives  (Read 17212 times)
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2004, 08:21:32 pm »
Ignore

I think we should have president, VP, and 10 senators.

No advisors, nor congressmen

If you look in the senate thread I created a map with roughly equal regions pop.'l wise.

IIRC, they were:
1. California
2.Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska
3.Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas
4.Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois
5.Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iniana
6.Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida
7.Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky
8.Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, DC, Maryland
9. Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island
10. New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

Or with 5 senators, merge 1+2, 3+6, 4+5, 7+8 and 9+10
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 08:22:22 pm by hughento »Logged

tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2004, 08:27:18 pm »
Ignore

Well, you have to remember, forum population is vastly different than actual population.  Maybe we could have each party appoint 5 senators.

in a mirror, dimly lit
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2004, 09:19:29 pm »
Ignore

This is so stupid. This forum is not for election simulations. I think the presidential election is fine because it's a fun one time thing. I mean, come on, don't do this.

Bush/Cheney '04
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2004, 09:22:48 pm »
Ignore

This forum IS for election simulations-thats why it's called Atlas Fantasy ElectionS

obviously, it's OK for us to have more then one Smiley

PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2004, 09:32:14 pm »
Ignore

This forum IS for election simulations-thats why it's called Atlas Fantasy ElectionS

obviously, it's OK for us to have more then one Smiley
For your information, since you have not been here long, the original election was just a comment made by one of the members, suggesting that NYM and I run against each other. Then, people took it upon themselves to turn it into something else, ha, and look, me, the person that was originally was supposed to be in this got rooted out. So, try to find out all the information before you start with me. And, if this was meant for election simulations, it would say "Election Simulation Forum".

Bush/Cheney '04
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2004, 10:07:13 pm »
Ignore

Fantasy elections is a synonimic term for election simulation.

And it's not my fault your "glorious" party didn't select an unstable 15 year old to be president.

It's probably the first thing the republicans have ever done that was sensible.

Dave from Michigan
9iron768
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2004, 10:25:07 pm »
Ignore

I suppose were not going to have a house or a senate.
Harry
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2004, 10:35:48 pm »
Ignore

I suppose were not going to have a house or a senate.
I dont know.  It wouldn't seem that way though

It's always darkest before the dawn.
Mr. Fresh
faulfrisch
YaBB God
United States
Political Matrix
E: -0.45, S: 2.17

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2004, 10:39:53 pm »
Ignore

EDIT:  Nevermind that post, i don't want to get into it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 10:41:46 pm by Mr. Fresh »Logged
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2004, 10:40:36 pm »
Ignore

Ok because it seems like were pretty divided on if we should have one which most likely means we won't
Gustaf
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2004, 04:25:50 am »

Not serioiusly, no.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2004, 10:22:06 pm »
Ignore

And it's not my fault your "glorious" party didn't select an unstable 15 year old to be president.

Ha! This coming from a gay person. Actually, It's very awkward talking to one. I've never been around them. Thank God. I hope I never have to.

Bush/Cheney '04
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2004, 12:20:02 am »
Ignore

Well youn better stop watching TV and listening to the radio. Everyone knows we;ve infiltrated popular entertainment.

Even FOX.

BTW, You have almost definently talked to a gay person. If you have talked to 100 people in your life, at least one of them would have been gay.

Then again, with your social skills....

Nation
of_thisnation
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.06, S: 1.14

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2004, 12:39:27 am »
Ignore

Ha! This coming from a gay person. Actually, It's very awkward talking to one. I've never been around them. Thank God. I hope I never have to.

That was one of the most close minded, childish, un-Christian things I've ever read. You say that as if gay people are another lifeform, alien to anything remotely human.

You're most likely around a gay person every day. You probably have spoken to many, and there's a good chance you've actually made physical contact with one (*GASP*). They may have even been a Republican.

i dont know, but i've been told
that a yankee politician ain't got no soul
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2004, 04:24:03 am »
Ignore

Public Service Broadcast for the benifit of unstable 15 year old kids:

10% of all people are either Homosexual or Bisexual

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2004, 09:40:58 am »
Ignore

I'm sure its pretty awkward for him to have to talk to you too....

PD, please wake up and see what you are saying.  I would encourage you to examine your own heart and try to find out why you have such hate and bigotry within you.

migrendel
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2004, 02:18:50 pm »
Ignore

He's free to associate with whomever he chooses. If his head is buried in his ass up to his shoulder blades and won't talk to someone because of what he suspects them to be doing in their bedroom, then God bless him. But you probably have spoken to one. You just didn't know, and I don't see how you could, considering that we don't have spots or horns or something to set us apart. But, if you want to go on thinking that your existence will never be touched by someone sexually different, then that's your right.

Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Left/Right: -10.00

Registered in Massachusetts as a Democrat for Fantasy Elections, though now living in Rome.
nclib
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2004, 02:19:37 pm »
Ignore

PD, it is interesting that you make posts like this and then wonder why people don't appreciate you or want to kick you out of this forum. Imagine if you said something like "Abortion is murder" and I said "Well, this IS coming from a Christian, after all. Why should I believe that."

[George W. Bush] has shattered the myth of white supremacy once and for all. -- Congressman Charles Rangel (D-NY)

"George Bush supports abstinence. Lucky Laura."
- sign seen at the March for Women's Lives, 4/25/04

Gustaf
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2004, 03:05:28 pm »

PD, it is interesting that you make posts like this and then wonder why people don't appreciate you or want to kick you out of this forum. Imagine if you said something like "Abortion is murder" and I said "Well, this IS coming from a Christian, after all. Why should I believe that."

He has said that abortion is murder. He actually called all people who aided abortions murderers. Mutual respect is required in a forum that's to be open for people from both parties and different opinions.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2004, 07:49:26 pm »
Ignore

Well youn better stop watching TV and listening to the radio. Everyone knows we;ve infiltrated popular entertainment.

Even FOX.

BTW, You have almost definently talked to a gay person. If you have talked to 100 people in your life, at least one of them would have been gay.

Then again, with your social skills....
ACTUALLY, you do contro TV, Newspaper, and magazines. We dominate over radio, internet, and bookselling. That's a proven fact. I actually read it one of your liberal magazines, TIME.

Bush/Cheney '04
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2004, 07:52:11 pm »
Ignore

That was one of the most close minded, childish, un-Christian things I've ever read. You say that as if gay people are another lifeform, alien to anything remotely human.

You're most likely around a gay person every day. You probably have spoken to many, and there's a good chance you've actually made physical contact with one (*GASP*). They may have even been a Republican.

Being gay is a sin you know, so it's not that strange coming from a Christian. But you would not know that, now would you?

Bush/Cheney '04
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2004, 07:52:47 pm »
Ignore

Public Service Broadcast for the benifit of unstable 15 year old kids:

10% of all people are either Homosexual or Bisexual
That's pretty disturbing.

Bush/Cheney '04
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2004, 07:56:11 pm »
Ignore

He's free to associate with whomever he chooses. If his head is buried in his ass up to his shoulder blades and won't talk to someone because of what he suspects them to be doing in their bedroom, then God bless him. But you probably have spoken to one. You just didn't know, and I don't see how you could, considering that we don't have spots or horns or something to set us apart. But, if you want to go on thinking that your existence will never be touched by someone sexually different, then that's your right.
Now, I want everybody to look at this. This here proves that I am not the only one that says insulting, (in your opinion "mean") things. So, my head is buried in my ass, huh? Well, at least it's not someone else's parts buried in there. (I would say the real thing, but it might offend you people, so I won't.)

Bush/Cheney '04
PD
pd
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2004, 07:58:35 pm »
Ignore

I have said that abortion is murder. A while ago. You
probably weren't here, though. I called people that have, perform, or support abortions are murderers. And I stand by that. And if you said that, well, that's between you and God. He'll deal with you for that one.

Bush/Cheney '04
tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2004, 08:24:59 pm »
Ignore

Things aren't going well today, huh PD?

in a mirror, dimly lit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »