Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:22:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC?  (Read 3978 times)
millwx

« on: June 22, 2004, 11:58:29 AM »

Was this reported on FoxNews in a "reliable" way or was this some "sources"?

I'm curious, because it's not on their website (yet).  The only "big" news on their web site is Al Jazeera reports of the beheading of the South Korean hostage.  Sadly.  Again.

BTW, not sure that Edwards could pull SC (or even VA?) into being "in play".  Nonetheless, I think he could sway them just enough to scare Bush into spending precious dollars and time in those two states.  **IF** this report is true, it is a smart move by Kerry.
millwx

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 12:29:41 PM »

Look at all the people behind the Kerry campaign. Most of them have worked with Edwards and admire him. i
What seems obvious in a "Veepstakes" often isn't.  That's why I want to know the quality of the Foxnews report.  It's still not on their web site.  So, I'll presume it was some off the cuff "inside source" remark... just like the inside sources last week who, on the same day, said it was certain to be Vilsack and another said it was certain to be Gephardt.  These "sources" are a joke.

Will it be Edwards?  Probably.  But I'll believe it when I see it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies