Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:30:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Edwards to be vp say Fox news. Possible campaign attack on Virginia, NC and SC?  (Read 3960 times)
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« on: June 22, 2004, 11:46:22 AM »
« edited: June 22, 2004, 11:48:48 AM by Spinning Crackpots »

For all democrats, i am sure that the news that edwards is vp will delight many. I doubt that this is kerrys pick, more the lines that the democratic party picked edwards. Yet, one thing for sure is that edwards wont harm Kerry. Now everyone knows how low the Republican Attack Machine goes to destory people, so my question is what will they have on Edwards?
I suspect that they will use one of his cases as a trial lawyer to attack him. Or his age, is he expeirenced? But is it fair to say that the more likely that the Republican attack machine attacks Edwards, the more likely North Carolina swings towards Democrats.
I cant see Edwards hurting Kerry. I think he can solidify the midwest for doubting Democrats. I think its clear to me that West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina could be up for contention. It all depends on how the Republican attack machine deals with one of their own.
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 12:01:19 PM »

Look at all the people behind the Kerry campaign. Most of them have worked with Edwards and admire him. its a certainty. i will stand on my head if edwards isnt vp
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 12:14:42 PM »

Virginia = 40/60
North Carolina = 40/60
South Carolina = 20/80
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 12:40:45 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2004, 06:26:52 PM by Dave Leip »

The LA times is firmly behind Edwards being VP.
Susan Estrich on Bill O`Reilly last night said that Edwards will be vp.
Kerry has made record money for a challenger to an incumbent because of all the trail lawyers backing Edwards.

IF EDWARDS IS NOT VP..I WILL DEFINITELY VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2004..IF HE IS IM STILL UNSURE.

Supersoulty message to you - i hate michael moore and Ted Kennedy as much as i hate Rush Limbaugh and Shaun Hannity. My objection to the Republican attack machine is that democrats condemn the comments of moore and other bomb-throwers. Republicans dont condemn Hannity and Limbaugh and thats why i dont like you. You bash up anything pro-democrat but you never condemn outrageous remarks by Republicans. like adverts comparing bush to reagan, blaming clinton for 9/11, allowing homophoibia and sexism to spread across your party. if you think i am talking crap then tell me why this election will be close..becuse bush has lost an important allie..women. i as a girl know..you as a man dont. you accept limbaughs views..that makes you a sexist pig and to be honest abit of an arrogant cock (how long did it take you to find it this morning..you poor thing haha..i can post you a microscope)
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 12:44:46 PM »

So if anyone saw the o`reilly factor last night and confirm that edwards will be vp please send a note.
I dont expect little dick to reply. he wouldnt apologise even if he was caught doing the crime. thats it supersoulty keep bashing up women.
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 09:13:45 AM »

Virginia is a battleground state. Just look at the polls. Wait till edwards is picked for vp. Virginia could seriously flip democrat. if not in 2004 maybe 2008.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies