Our friend Zell Miller is back... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:57:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Our friend Zell Miller is back... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Our friend Zell Miller is back...  (Read 6926 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 31, 2006, 10:34:23 PM »

Zell has cut at least one other TV ad.  I saw one today that had him backing Gov. Perdue in the race that he was leading by a wide margin.  I'm guessing he's just backing the people he likes best and isn't worrying about where it would have the most impact as this makes a second race that isn't close enough to matter.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »

You'd think Miller would have been used effectively by the Republicans in the South.  He could campaign for Perdue, Corker and Allen and could probably sway a few conservative Democrats.

Allen maybe, but Miller was close to Barnes and probably wouldnt dream of backing Perdue... as with Corker, I'm not sure, Ford stikes me as one of the few Democrats of whom Miller would be very supportive of.

Zell has cut at least one other TV ad.  I saw one today that had him backing Gov. Perdue in the race that he was leading by a wide margin.  I'm guessing he's just backing the people he likes best and isn't worrying about where it would have the most impact as this makes a second race that isn't close enough to matter.

Zell is backing Perdue.  Why he's bothering I have no idea, but he is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies