Politics calling: How do you like those nasty telephone calls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:24:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Politics calling: How do you like those nasty telephone calls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politics calling: How do you like those nasty telephone calls  (Read 1760 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: November 02, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »

I havn't gotten any phone calls but my mail box is crammed full of crap every day.
You're in a safe district. You only think your mail box is crammed full of crap. You should see mine. Tongue
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 06:33:09 PM »

I havn't gotten any phone calls but my mail box is crammed full of crap every day.
You're in a safe district. You only think your mail box is crammed full of crap. You should see mine. Tongue
Most of mine is for the really nasty legislature race. "vote for the democrat and dead babies will line the streets"
You're in Tammy Baldwin's district. There can't be anyone further right than Barbara Boxer in it. How could there possibly be a competitive race there? Tongue

Make one guess what race has produced most of my mail. Smiley
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 06:47:12 PM »

Well somehow a wing nut got elected here twice, but it looks like shes gonna lose this time, because of her votes on gay marriage which was silly in this particular area.
Hmm, an anti-gay marriage candidate in the district of the only open lesbian in Congress...yeah, I can see that being a slight problem. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies