Rumors on the Internets about exit polls about to be leaked (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:36:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rumors on the Internets about exit polls about to be leaked (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumors on the Internets about exit polls about to be leaked  (Read 6876 times)
Deano963

« on: November 07, 2006, 06:27:41 PM »

DailyKos was abuzz about high voter turnout in Lamont strongholds this morning. I don't know if it has kept up or if it would be sufficient for Lamont to take it, but I imagine that people voting for Lamont are much more enthusiastic, at least, than those voting for Lieberman. They may also, then, be more likely to answer exit polls.

There is no question that Lamont has the much, much, much better turnout and ground game than Lieberman does. Everyone accepts that as fact. That said, and as much I would love to Lamont pull this off, I have a hard time believing that a superior turnout operation can win a race for a candidate that has consistently trailed in the polls by low double-digits. So I would still bet on Lieberman to pull this out although I would LOVE to be proven wong on this one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies