Words can not describe how I am feeling right now
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:59:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Words can not describe how I am feeling right now
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Words can not describe how I am feeling right now  (Read 751 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:42:08 AM »

I just got back from the DFL victory party. It was absolutely amazing. When I saw Walz's victory speech, I am reminded of when I saw him speak at the earlier rally and said "When you wake up on November 8th, the sun will shine a little bit brighter, and you will realize, you helped make this happen."

I campaigned my ass off for Walz this wekeend, plus our state leg candidates. They all won. We even took the State House, and all state offices but Governor (and maybe Hatch can still pull it out, the remaining precincts are in St. Louis county). And in the turnout game, we OWNED the College Republicans. Details may come later.

I'll save the analyzing and maps for tommorow. Tonight I'll just sleep happy. I remember being a nervous wreck this morning. And now I am feeling one of the best moments in my life. I'll remember this day for a very long time. Congratulations to all other fellow Democrats, and people like me, who helped make this happen.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:02:37 AM »

I'm on cloud 9 right now...it's a pretty indescribable feeling.

I cant WAIT to get out on campus tomorrow and see everyone upset/pouting!  It'll be SO great!!!!
Downwinder

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:14:49 AM »

Congrats BRTD!!

Congrats to us all!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies