Thank you, America
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:30:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Thank you, America
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Thank you, America  (Read 5249 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2006, 11:56:11 AM »

Screw you, America - once again you've failed to vote a single Libertarian to Congress. Once again you've screwed us all over by voting for Republicans and Democrats. I hate you, you mother f**king retards! You go to hell, you go the hell and you die!

Oh, and please vote Libertarian in 2008. Wink

When the Libertarian Party stops being batsh**t crazy...then it will find office. (As I think you also believe)

They should stop bothering to run Presidential candidates and focus on races they can win, such as in Arizona and New Hampshire, where they might be able to snag a couple of seats in the state legislature and work their way up.

The big problem I have with full-bore libertarianism is the almost naively touching faith they have in the goodness of mankind and the infallibility of the free-market system.

Well that and the fact that they seem to think they're more enlightened...ie even though the average american (or even a near average one) doesn't want policy x y or z...or a total reduction in government...we're gonna do it anyway...WE know best.

I sometimes wonder how much that has to do with the name based off of an ideology...sounds silly yes, but it seems hard to be a conservative, or a liberal, or a centrist in the Libertarian Party...which is run by hard core ideological purists unwilling to compromise to build a libertarian leaning big tent.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 01:51:29 PM »

Barnarik shall rise again.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies