Thank you, America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:59:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Thank you, America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thank you, America  (Read 5373 times)
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« on: November 08, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »

Well, it looks like you will control both the House and maybe even the Senate. If the Dems screw up like the Republicans, you may face a backlash like the ones faced by the Republicans yesterday. Who would have thought that I would have the move to Canada to find a conservative government. Like Canada, this was a more a vote against Republicans as it was a vote for Democrats. Much like the vote in Canada. Just my guess, that is.
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 02:24:07 PM »

At least a good number of MODERATE democrats won in the new seats, vice the leftists.  I wonder if JFern will still be happy with that?

Ahh.....the Fox News talking points....

Isn't it funny how every single one of these Democratic challengers was blasted by his/her oppoentn for being a "liberal" during the race and now all the conservative blowhards are saying that all fo the Dems who were elected are conservative ones?

It's called trying to get your candidate elected. You don't tell potential voters that your opponent has veiws similar to yours, and that his/her being ellected wouldn't be too bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies