UCLA police repeatedly taser a muslim student in a campus library (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:21:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  UCLA police repeatedly taser a muslim student in a campus library (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UCLA police repeatedly taser a muslim student in a campus library  (Read 1923 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 17, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »

I personally am a traditionalist.  We should go back to doing this to the Catholics. Tongue
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »

I personally am a traditionalist.  We should go back to doing this to the Catholics. Tongue

You call yourself a traditionalist? Then I must be some sort of uber-traditionalist. I say we should go back to doing this to the Jews! Tongue

As long as we have some group to arbitrarily persecute, I can feel secured in my masculinity.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 10:40:48 AM »

You call yourself a traditionalist? Then I must be some sort of uber-traditionalist. I say we should go back to doing this to the Jews! Tongue

As long as we have some group to arbitrarily persecute, I can feel secured in my masculinity.

You raise a good point - and all things considered, it may be best to persecute Asians. If we punish them by parading their men around naked, we'll feel very secure in our masculity simply by comparison.

Not all of us Cry Cry Cry

They do, however, have great food.  So I would feel kind of bad.  How about the Icelandic people?  They're inbred and they have funny letters.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »

Please Alcon, there is no need to cry for opebo. Grin

It's more the idea of naked Opebo that makes me cry.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:05:19 AM »

Please Alcon, there is no need to cry for opebo. Grin

It's more the idea of naked Opebo that makes me cry.

You mean you wouldn't want to see the "tsunami" he's apparently hiding down below?

I know "gonorrhoea" is hard to spell, but can't you come up with a better euphemism than "tsunami"?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies