My Explanation in Full (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:05:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My Explanation in Full (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Explanation in Full  (Read 2929 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 26, 2004, 02:14:04 AM »

Hey and by the way, I can see why you guys are voting Bush. Here is an intelligent fact by Reaganfan, and I promise this is the start of the new Reaganfan:

If my dad (AN OHIO COP) gets the promotion he wants, he will be having a lot more money. In John Kerry's plan, my father (MIDDLE CLASS, AND WE ARE NOT DOING TOO WELL RIGHT NOW) will be in Kerry's mind in the wealthiest one percent so he will get his ass taxed BIG TIME.

VOTE BUSH. (WOW, REAGANFAN ACTUALLY MADE A POINT LIKE A REAL GROWN-UP)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 05:55:08 AM »

Well, it seems I killed that thread.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 08:11:51 AM »
« Edited: June 26, 2004, 08:12:33 AM by Reaganfan »

Mr. Pre- I mean, Mr. Nym, my father has to pay 800 dollars child support. Also, TAXES, as well as gas, electric, Home phone, cell phone, water, BILLS. Plus, i live here during the summer. He pays for me here, while the child support goes to my mom. He is paying double for me. And the last thing we need right now is a LEFT-WING BORE named John F'ing Kerry to get into office, consider my father to be "RICH" and tax him until we all die from a terror attack he did nothing to prevent.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 08:51:59 AM »

Now now Mr. Nym. My father got in a car crash back in December. His 1994 bonneville was not badly wrecked, but since it was 10 years old, it was destroyed. He has been in hell ever since. Bush is helping us. His tax cuts helped my dad open his mail to find 600 smackers coming back to us thanks to Bush's tax cut.

You may walk around with your false facts, but you have to understand how stupid people have to be to get what John Kerry is saying. He is saying that "The economy is it's worse since the great depression." I almost barfed. Sick. Sick how people like my liberal grandparents can see a democrat say something and agree right away.

The older generation of democrats still say "REPUBLICANS ARE FOR THE RICH." Or...
"THEY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY!"
Oh man, come on people.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 09:02:53 AM »

No. THE BONNEVILLE WAS DESTROYED.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 11:26:04 AM »

YES, but here is the deal.

Women crashed causing a six car accident. My dad's 1994 BONNEVILLE was not too bad, yet since it was old it was considered a total loss. So, they found 3 cars like it, compared the prices, and gve my father 1,800 to find a new car. This was on December 5-20, 2003. After that, he got (USING SOME OF HIS OWN MONEY) a new Honda. He got it for 2000 exactly. Then, the radiator was shot a few days later. Totallly rusted. So he pays 300 for that to be fixed. He pays another 300 to get the heating and cooling fixed. THEN COMES CHRISTMAS 2003 FOR THREE KIDS... Now take all that money and add on the what I said before with the taxes and bills, and 800 dollars child support plus paying for me double over summer.... AND TAKE ALL THAT OUT OF MY FATHER'S PAY. Add on a dumb French looking president who will condsider my dad (THE NEW SARGENT) the weathiest one percent, and there are the facts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies